• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I was convinced pyro was filled with love and magic ever since this.

dmYoq.png

How could they have done anything else
Comprehend the huggability

Now I like the pyro more... :c

Da_money125

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I've been having a GREAT Pyro update despite not playing with any of the new weapons!

I'll warn you now, that what happened to me is pretty much only about TF2 Trading :/

So, first off, I got really close too crafting 2 under #100 new items (#105 and #113) I also got a BBB that says Crafted by me, now :D

Then I sold most of my Scorched Keys for way more than they'll be worth soon! Picked up a S. Sapper which may rise in price.
iWLxJMxb3rJZG.png

Then, not really about me....

Buuuut, the guy who bought my Scorched keys unboxes...AN UNUSUAL, LVL 1 SUNBEAMS, MODEST PILE OF HAT with one of my keys :win:

I even talked to the guy, He confirmed that he was unboxing with the keys I had just sold him
iblkRbqHQlpm7d.jpg

Heres the hat right here -> http://www.tf2items.com/item/926951417
Heres a Trade involving a Beams Modest -> http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/2308005

But, anyways...Thats been my experience with the update so far, how has your been going?

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Found a Liquidator's Lid, sold it for a Black Vintage Foster's Facade, can't sell it for 2 keys to save my life.

Feels still somewhat good man.

Da_money125

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Found a Liquidator's Lid, sold it for a Black Vintage Foster's Facade, can't sell it for 2 keys to save my life.

Feels still somewhat good man.

Yeah, I decided to sell all my S. Keys once I saw how hard it was to sell most of the update stuff :/

CarebtheNarb

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Terrible. This update only encouraged MW+1 Pyros.

Actually, its probably the map I played in. Dustbowl doesn't give you a lot of room to maneuver.

CarebtheNarb

Wicked Nasty Engineer
By the way, I think Afire was right.

Just as a thought, I think the Degreaser WAS nerfed.

Look at it this way: If the Degreaser starts with say, 100 damage(hypothetically, of course)
Update gives all Flamethrowers 10% boost in damage. So Degreaser gets 110 damage.
But then, Degreaser damage is removed by 10%. So 110 x 0.10= 11. 110 -11= 99

In other words, the Degreaser got nerfed by 1 damage point.

Hypothetically, of course.

Any thoughts?

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
By the way, I think Afire was right.

Just as a thought, I think the Degreaser WAS nerfed.

Look at it this way: If the Degreaser starts with say, 100 damage(hypothetically, of course)
Update gives all Flamethrowers 10% boost in damage. So Degreaser gets 110 damage.
But then, Degreaser damage is removed by 10%. So 110 x 0.10= 11. 110 -11= 99

In other words, the Degreaser got nerfed by 1 damage point.

Hypothetically, of course.

Any thoughts?
I think the modifiers are calculated separately. So you have 100 +(10% - 10%) = 100 + 0 = 100 So it's still 100

Commander

Truly Feared Pyro
Shit since TF2 was completely inoperable today, is only barely functional today and everyone and their mother is using the fucking BBZ which is basically the Jace the Mind Sculptor of TF2