• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The doomsday map is totally fun but its small. even 24 players would be just a cluster. We played 9v9 yesterday and it was still hard to cap.

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I only really dislike it because servers have been lagging and everyone's going pyro and scout. Kinda hard to see how much I like the new sniper rifle when I'm on fire 47% of the time and none of the people that went pyro want to airblast or spycheck.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Why does everyone seem to love the update? Am i the only one that hates it?
You're complaining about the balancing of an obvious stock upgrade and the unchanged Degreaser. I'm very dissapointed at the lack of pyro weapons myself, but the balancing changes are great.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You're complaining about the balancing of an obvious stock upgrade and the unchanged Degreaser. I'm very dissapointed at the lack of pyro weapons myself, but the balancing changes are great.
"Pyromania"
Pyro: Gets 1 "new" weapon and some re-skins.
Other classes: A bunch of new weapons.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
I was told the degreaser had damage deduction and after burn o.o
Curse my friend -.-"
I thought originally, it was only afterburn

CarebtheNarb

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Whatever you do, don't get the Beggar's Bazooka.

You start with 0 ammo, then you have to M1 to manually load the rockets. As soon as you release M1, you let go of the rockets you loaded. Except that you can't load more than 4 rockets at a time.
Plus, the rockets are consecutive, not in one big triple rocket attack.

In other words: You leave yourself open to attack while attacking.

Useful level: 0

TheNotSid

Face-Melting F2Per
the new map is ass.

also I am glad that there are a bunch of new pyros

makes me feel better about my pyro skills.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
They nerfed the GRU... i mean marked for death... and the sandwich is now a health pack...??? why??

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
They nerfed the GRU... i mean marked for death... and the sandwich is now a health pack...??? why??

Well he's only marked for death during and 3 seconds after use, and they increased its base damage from -50% to -25%.
I much prefer that over gradual health loss, and as long as you're careful the minicrit damage shouldn't come into play.

And yeah I hate that I can't insta-heal 50% with a thrown sandvich, but I'm terrible at heavy anyway so it's no big loss to me.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well he's only marked for death during and 3 seconds after use, and they increased its base damage from -50% to -25%.
I much prefer that over gradual health loss, and as long as you're careful the minicrit damage shouldn't come into play.

And yeah I hate that I can't insta-heal 50% with a thrown sandvich, but I'm terrible at heavy anyway so it's no big loss to me.
yeah i suppose the gru depends on how you see it... but what i mean about the sandwich is it's now literaly a health pack when yhrown..