• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Now when Meet the Pyro is soon to be here, the question asked is: Will the Pyro's true identity be revealed, or will it... well, not? What do you prefer?

I mean, sure, on one hand the Pyro is known for being the guy with no personality, but to me that just doesn't feel like something that makes the Pyro interesting. His true identity is a mystery that I feel is a bit overdue at this point, but at the same time, Pyro's true identity could make him a stronger character, who knows? I'll say I want to see his true identity, because there's already enough mysteries way more interesting than the Pyro at this point.

And no depends because then everyone would be flocking that.

Poon Apple

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I think it should stay a mystery, but if they do show the pyro's face, it should be a mexican Samus Aran.

images1j.jpg

Reactions: CiNiC

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
I always like a good mystery, but like, they should have like an event with the pyro and the revealing of his/her identity

LOLfwappz

Positively Inhumane Poster
I want the Pyro to be asian, only because theres no Asians on the team.

Id also find it to be repulsing if Pyro was a woman, because Pyro is obviously crazy.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't want them to, and knowing valve they will not.

However, I almost want them to strictly to end the fuckin "AH MAH GAWD ITS A WOMAN!" threads. But, I like the tongue-in-cheek valve posts about the issue, pyro having a purse..and in one sentence calling pyro both him and her, it's funny...I would hate for that to stop.

Lainism

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Transman. And I would cream if this were true, transmen are HOT, no pun intended. I'm kind of with Ant on this issue, except that if Pyro's identity is never revealed the whole trolling thing could get old. So maybe one day, but not soon, and not with Meet the Pyro if ever.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Its poopy joe.
Makes sense, just like The Fury in MGS3.
Goes to space, goes horribly wrong, becomes pyromaniac.