Dr.Buddha

Mildly Menacing Medic
Summary:
Reporting an admin for bribing kids to scam me.

Player Name:
ZtG | «BBQ» Prophet 9,000+

SteamID:
[U:1:68373722]
https://stats.skial.com/#summary/player/SteamID/All/[U:1:68373722]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:68373722]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:68373722]

Time:
now

Servers:
TRADE | US

Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
Unfortunately I have to report one of your server admins «BBQ» Prophet.
He hates me because I reported him like 8 months ago on steamrep for posting a video on youtube of HIM scamming someone. you can see that video here:

He has apparently been telling users on the trade|US server he will pay them 20 keys if they can trick me into accepting a trade that makes me look like I'm scamming them. So over the coarse of the last week or so I have received numerous trade offers from people saying they will trade me an item if I giver them x amount in steam wallet funds. I have a number of people ready to attest to this if you should need that proof.

He has also started a hate group about me that you can see here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SkrubToUnsusalu#members

I'm not sure if this is the kind of behavior you would like from your admins, but I doubt it.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Obviously you are going to need proof and random people saying "yeah he is bribing people" is not proof.

We would need photo or video evidence of transactions and/or the bribe offers. If you don't have any proof we will not be taking this seriously.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
I can confirm this, I have heard from multiple people, and have personally heard it myself. Prophet also encourages mic spam on the trade servers, invites friends of his to come on and spam music, and abuses admin powers by giving certain users noclip, a power another admin told me was not to be handed out to players. Prophet's binds are also posted at a very obnoxious rate, making it so other traders have little to no display time for their trades in chat. No idea how this guy's application passed

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
As I said if you have proof post it but complaining without any evidence is not proof.

I will always back the admins until I see hard evidence.

Reactions: BBQ Prophet

Dr.Buddha

Mildly Menacing Medic
As I said if you have proof post it but complaining without any evidence is not proof.

I will always back the admins until I see hard evidence.
soooooo how is a link to a steam group he created where he is still the head admin not proof?...

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
A link to a steam group is proof that he created a steam group about you. There isn't anything we can get from that. and it isn't breaking any rules

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
The video isn't even in question here, its 6 months old and doesn't show a lot of proof. Where is the report on steamrep about it

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Okay, do you have proof of him saying he is going to bribe people, and proof of any transactions?
And a link to the report you made on steamrep

All we have is just accusations.

Dr.Buddha

Mildly Menacing Medic
steamrep report here :http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...tf2-team-fortress-2-items.102122/#post-292157
It was never reviewed of course...

Listen, multiple people pointing the finger at one admin should at least open some eyes. This is my attempt at contacting people in an official capacity before I have to catch him in the act and post it to my youtube because I love the skial servers and I just want him to be accountable, not the servers.

If you need more proof the only proof I can offer is the people in the server saying he is the one that sent them after me. If you need more proof then that then I'm sorry, I have to take another coarse and I apologize now for any embarrassment that may put on the skial community just because it has one crappy admin.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
if you steal from a store and give the item back.... you are still a thief and you get arrested. A crime isnt negated by undoing it. If you shoot someone in the head you dont get out of jail if they get better.
My point that you missed earlier is that this looks nothing like a scam attempt. Why give an item back if you're trying to scam someone? If you're trying to say it's to avoid getting tagged then why scam in the first place? It makes no sense to think about it like this, and only makes it look like that one misunderstood the context of this video. That's why I said earlier that the video alone isn't enough proof.

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
My point that you missed earlier is that this looks nothing like a scam attempt. Why give an item back if you're trying to scam someone? If you're trying to say it's to avoid getting tagged then why scam in the first place? It makes no sense to think about it like this, and only makes it look like that one misunderstood the context of this video. That's why I said earlier that the video alone isn't enough proof.
IT'S NOT EVEN ME; IT'S A YOUTUBER WITH A SIMILAR NAME
His ID64: 76561198059494711
My ID64: 76561198028639450

@Dr.Buddha
So I can just find some people with "Buddha" in their name and file scam reports on you/them?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I deleted all unrelated comments to the accusation. And you have yet to provide any proof so as far as we are concerned he is innocent.

Bottiger

Administrator
I searched his chat logs and found nothing.

Since the youtube video and steamrep report that you cited wasn't even for the admin you are reporting, chances are that you are making the same mistake with the bribe accusations. I am marking this as invalid until some real evidence is provided.

Reactions: BBQ Prophet