T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
In addition for Courtney and other people to clarify:

[...] Prophet also [...] invites friends of his to come on and spam music, [...]

Playing music is allowed, even on trade I'm afraid. I am aware alot of traders are annoyed by that. All I can say is that you would need to make a suggestion to restrict music for trade specific servers so people can properly advertise trades on mic.

[...]and abuses admin powers by giving certain users noclip, a power another admin told me was not to be handed out to players. [...]

You can take a screenshot of the chat ingame when it says "[SM] PLAYER: toggled noclip on playernamehere". IF it would have happened, it is not logged in the normal chat logs. Take screeners if necessary for this, unlike godding oneself that command is not hidable (at least to my knowledge). I remember an announcement somewhere where admins were forbidden to give fun commands to other players/non-admins so I can just hope he does exactly what is being asked of him, just like any of us are expected to aswell.

[...]Prophet's binds are also posted at a very obnoxious rate, making it so other traders have little to no display time for their trades in chat. [...]

We already talked about this, And checking it now again there is at least 8-10 seconds between each of his advertisements. I'm sure that's at least one cycle of chat which should be enough for people to advertise too.