Toxik

Contributor
cry-some-moar-ryu-4551_preview.jpg

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Or you could not be a fag and not make your name and avatar pony-related, and yet still be a fan of the show while still being a (semi :troll:)respected member of the community.
Like moi.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Welcome to Skial, Dashie.
Discriminating bronies is just the deal around here. Nearly everyone here has a troll mentality and they really don't give 2 shits if they piss someone off on the Interwebs. Hell, I'm ignored half the time. You just have to learn to deal with it.
NO, YOU WILL NOT POST RAINDOW DASH WITH SUNGLASSES CAPTIONED "DEAL WITH IT"
NO, BRICK, YOU WILL NOT EDIT THIS TO "HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS"

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
And then the giant fa-
Fuck it. Need sleep. I'll check back in the morning.

Mark

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
This is fucking Skial. I've never played on the servers and even I know how stupid and self-destructive posting something like this is.

Reactions: Toxik

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
As much as I get shit about this from my wife...

IT'S A FUCKING CARTOON FOR LITTLE GIRLS! WHY THE FUCK WOULD TEENAGE (AND OLDER) BOYS WATCH IT!?!?!?!?

When I was a teenage boy, we had prominent testicles and we watched shows like Beavis and Butthead, X-Men, and Batman. What the fuck has happened? It's not even gay, because there's ZERO wrong with being gay. It's another symptom of the pansification of America, where everybody's just turning into a such spineless pansies that even the little girls that MLP is meant for could whoop their asses.