Ps4 Or Xbox one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alpha

Mildly Menacing Medic
What do you guys think will be the best the Ps4 or the Xbox one? Which one do you think has the most potential?

ku-xlarge.jpg

Or

xbox_one_3.jpg

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Considering their "exclusives" are going to end up on PC anyways... Neither.
But Microsoft really shot themselves in the foot this year, so if I had to pick one it'd have to be the PS4. Most of the games I'd even be interested in playing are from going to be on that console during their launch anyways.

Reactions: Alpha

FootBaggerNick

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Not really looking forward for the "next-gen" consoles, but I would have to say the Ps4. The Xbox seems more geared towards entertainment wise, while the Ps4 sounds more to be a *gaming* console with the specs and techs I hear.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I wanted a PS4 from the beginning, now I might not get either, since MS did so badly that everyone is now loving Sony everyone is overlooking that you now have to have a PS+ subscription to play online, and that was one of the biggest draws for me.

I don't want to miss out on a great exclusive though (like The Last of Us, I hear it's amazing and I will definitely dust off my PS3 to play it)

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I wanted a PS4 from the beginning, now I might not get either, since MS did so badly that everyone is now loving Sony everyone is overlooking that you now have to have a PS+ subscription to play online, and that was one of the biggest draws for me.

I don't want to miss out on a great exclusive though (like The Last of Us, I hear it's amazing and I will definitely dust off my PS3 to play it)

PS+ is really good though.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
now have to have a PS+ subscription to play online, and that was one of the biggest draws for me.

Wait wait wait...they're making you have a subscription now to use the internet on those?

For fucks sake.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wait wait wait...they're making you have a subscription now to use the internet on those?

For fucks sake.

Not internet!! Research people damn. Its only to play multiplayer, you can still watch netflix, hulu, internet, without PS+
Also there are F2P games with free multiplayer that you dont need to get PS+ for.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Its only to play multiplayer

That's what I meant by 'internet', I could care less about hulu and all that. Charging for multiplayer is just...silly.

I was planning to go with a PS4 but it looks cheaper to go with a mid end gaming computer now days for that cost + the recurring subscription

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Not internet!! Research people damn. Its only to play multiplayer, you can still watch netflix, hulu, internet, without PS+
Also there are F2P games with free multiplayer that you dont need to get PS+ for.
So basically the only feature that matters for a console costs money.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
That's what I meant by 'internet', I could care less about hulu and all that. Charging for multiplayer is just...silly.

I was planning to go with a PS4 but it looks cheaper to go with a mid end gaming computer now days for that cost + the recurring subscription

Exactly, the fact that they changed that basically went under everyone's radar. If Sony didn't have the opportunity to make their entire audience point and laugh at all of Microsoft's screwups, people would be making a huge deal out of it. And now that Microsoft has had to reverse their hardline position, I wonder whether or not people will take issue with it... I think not, people will just be like "Really? Oh well, it's not half so bad as all the nonsense pulled with the XB1"

I don't want to buy a new console just to play singleplayer games, and then a subscription to play multiplayer every once in a while. The other features of the console are just that, features. If I needed the rest of those things, that's why I have a PC... I might just buy a Nintendo 3DS instead and be happy with Super Smash Bros., Animal Crossing and Pokemon D:

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Exactly, the fact that they changed that basically went under everyone's radar. If Sony didn't have the opportunity to make their entire audience point and laugh at all of Microsoft's screwups, people would be making a huge deal out of it. And now that Microsoft has had to reverse their hardline position, I wonder whether or not people will take issue with it... I think not, people will just be like "Really? Oh well, it's not half so bad as all the nonsense pulled with the XB1"

I don't want to buy a new console just to play singleplayer games, and then a subscription to play multiplayer every once in a while. The other features of the console are just that, features. If I needed the rest of those things, that's why I have a PC... I might just buy a Nintendo 3DS instead and be happy with Super Smash Bros., Animal Crossing and Pokemon D:
I was called a troll by Sony fanboys for pointing out the PS+ requirements, it's hilarious how desperate they are to try to look better than Microsoft fanboys.