CharrieWong

Mildly Menacing Medic
So... I'm quite a well known "hacker"/"hacktivist" - don't like any of those words tbh..

My twitter: @tehwongz

- And I am known as the king of ddos, do a little research and you'll see why ;)

For those of you that don't know DDoS is when you send multiple "packets" to a website, every time you open a website it sends packets to receive information, I use a "shell booter" which is when you take servers (more powerful then your average PC as they are hooked up to a WAY faster internet connection and can have a lot stronger processors). Currently I have 670 shells online, this would mean i have control off 670 servers across the world = BEAST. I started off by noticing that the adins don't update the forums software (XenForo) as frequently they should. I then found a vulnerability in the current update of the software on a underground hacking forums i use. I then went on to find that they use a dedicated server with no patched protection IP.

This means that Skial is up for attack from pretty much anyone with the knowledge to do these things (aka me a 15 year old kid from England).

This could mean, if you've been PM'ing people emails, personal details etc that the hackers could get there grubby doritos covered hands on them.

I suggest, either setting up the software to automatically update, adding CloudFlare (free ddos protection) and pen-testing the site (this means to try and hack it with a nice guy who doesn't want to harm the community)

Thanks,
Charrie

PS
Admin's if you wna delete this thread then i'll ddos the site and prove my point further. < not a threat, just sayin.

CharrieWong

Mildly Menacing Medic
Yo Skial Fags. All i haz to do is email bomb your server: http://screensnapr.com/e/8HHPok.png - and it goes DOWN. I sent 1,000 emails this time and it was down for 2 minutes, i can send anything upto around 350,000 with the server im running. UBeMadBro? Lets have another go shall we?

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Fine, I be scanning Skial.com right dis 2nd already found 15 low level security risks where it shows users info in plain text xD
spockfail.jpg

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yo Skial Fags. All i haz to do is email bomb your server: http://screensnapr.com/e/8HHPok.png - and it goes DOWN. I sent 1,000 emails this time and it was down for 2 minutes, i can send anything upto around 350,000 with the server im running. UBeMadBro? Lets have another go shall we?
Yeah, sure, kid... You go "hack" and find something in ten minutes that will probably take me five minutes to find with Google.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
>"oh man im so cool and awesome, fuck those guys at high school i have my internet friends"
>threaten to DDoS attack to make freinds
>Lol'd at and called a fag
>
1288372107114.gif

Toxik

Contributor

HEI GAIZ LUK AT MY LVL 100 PRO MC PAINT SK11LZ U JELLY ME YET? JELLY ME PLZ GAIZ JELLY ME I HAS NO FWENZ DOWN HEER IN MAI BASEMENT :(

Reactions: Particle Man

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Ok, I can't make it any plainer than this:
Fuck off. Go die. Nobody likes you. You are not gaining respect by threatening crime. You are not a 1337 PR0 H@xZ0r. Get the fuck out right now. Never come back.

Go away while you still have a shred of dignity left.

Reactions: P Lash

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Ok, I can't make it any plainer than this:
Fuck off. Go die. Nobody likes you. You are not gaining respect by threatening crime. You are not a 1337 PR0 H@xZ0r. Go away while you still have a shred of dignity left.
He never had any dignity

superchu444

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
You know it's really easy to shut down a server just as much as it is to steal a steam account right? what's to stop anyone from hacking? nothing however you seem to know more on hacking and a little bit less on recovery and data. Im not going to go in too many details but what im saying is your pulling out your own shit on this one.

slalom

Unremarkable User
For those of you that don't know DDoS is when you send multiple "packets" to a website, every time you open a website it sends packets to receive information, I use a "shell booter" which is when you take servers (more powerful then your average PC as they are hooked up to a WAY faster internet connection and can have a lot stronger processors). Currently I have 670 shells online, this would mean i have control off 670 servers across the world = BEAST. I started off by noticing that the adins don't update the forums software (XenForo) as frequently they should. I then found a vulnerability in the current update of the software on a underground hacking forums i use. I then went on to find that they use a dedicated server with no patched protection IP: 173.234.33.234

Are you sure that the server's a dedicated server? You offer no proof. Server/site's IP is public information.

DDoS has absolutely nothing to do with the web application software.

You can have 100,000 servers in the world, and with ample protection, which I assume the server manager may have, at datacenter level, it would not affect the server or interrupt service.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
Admin's if you wna delete this thread then i'll ddos the site and prove my point further.
they can always lock this thread and/or permaban you.

and it only takes 10 lines of code added to htaccess to block nearly every proxy

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
they can always lock this thread and/or permaban you.
and it only takes 10 lines of code added to htaccess to block nearly every proxy

He is using StrongVPN. He is naive enough to think that his ass is covered by them. He doesn't realize that StrongVPN releases information about user's real IP on the fly. Poor kid.
In fact, I already know his real IP.

Reactions: pkobalt

pkobalt

Uncharitable Spy
LOL GTFO Anonymous FAGGOT!! XD go back n do some moral shit...
There is a level of symbolism in being Anonymous that you just don't get, it's not just being un-identifiable, it is being part of a morphing untracable collective. and a retard like you will never grasp that. thank you and goodnight.

pkobalt

Uncharitable Spy
He is using StrongVPN. He is naive enough to think that his ass is covered by them. He doesn't realize that StrongVPN releases information about user's real IP on the fly. Poor kid.
In fact, I already know his real IP.
If you will be DoSing or DDoSing a server, LEARN HOW TO COVER YOUR FUCKING TRACKS! A VPN IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT!