CharrieWong

Mildly Menacing Medic
So... I'm quite a well known "hacker"/"hacktivist" - don't like any of those words tbh..

My twitter: @tehwongz

- And I am known as the king of ddos, do a little research and you'll see why ;)

For those of you that don't know DDoS is when you send multiple "packets" to a website, every time you open a website it sends packets to receive information, I use a "shell booter" which is when you take servers (more powerful then your average PC as they are hooked up to a WAY faster internet connection and can have a lot stronger processors). Currently I have 670 shells online, this would mean i have control off 670 servers across the world = BEAST. I started off by noticing that the adins don't update the forums software (XenForo) as frequently they should. I then found a vulnerability in the current update of the software on a underground hacking forums i use. I then went on to find that they use a dedicated server with no patched protection IP.

This means that Skial is up for attack from pretty much anyone with the knowledge to do these things (aka me a 15 year old kid from England).

This could mean, if you've been PM'ing people emails, personal details etc that the hackers could get there grubby doritos covered hands on them.

I suggest, either setting up the software to automatically update, adding CloudFlare (free ddos protection) and pen-testing the site (this means to try and hack it with a nice guy who doesn't want to harm the community)

Thanks,
Charrie

PS
Admin's if you wna delete this thread then i'll ddos the site and prove my point further. < not a threat, just sayin.

CharrieWong

Mildly Menacing Medic
Oh and it seems (from his twitter, that he helpfully posted) that he

1. Admits to being 12 to other people
  2. Is confused by .onion addresses, a concept that's pretty easy for anyone to grasp
  3. Comes from Birmingham, UK
  4. Is "bored" and randomly selecting targets.
Dude, I get that Computer Science and hacking is a fun pastime. It gives you power and lets you play around with some interesting technologies. But consider the repercussions of your actions: I'd hate to see a kid get "v&" as you so eloquently put it. You barely understand Tor so I highly doubt you can properly cover the tracks, and sooner or later a corporate entity may report you. Look at what they did to Gary McKinnon mate, the US doesn't fuck around when it comes to extradition. Please enjoy learning about cool tech in a constructive manner in an ethical, responsible way.

I wasn't confused by .onion concepts i hadn't ever used Tor b4 and they didn't explain it was a tor website when i was in the IRC chat, Tor sucks tbh.. ust hide yourself well or hide the site well you don't want people to see.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
funny-dog-pictures-i-seez-ur-qualifcashuns-but-iz-no-impressed-by-ur-resimay.jpg

Reactions: CiNiC and Doki

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Types like he's 13 *check*
Believes he's the first person to do this *check*
Believes that giving out false information is going to throw us off *check*
Believes he's "The King of DDoS" *check*
You're trying too hard. Just give up and leave. We don't need another 13 year old spamming the forums.

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
So... I'm quite a well known "hacker"/"hacktivist" - don't like any of those words tbh..

My twitter: @tehwongz

- And I am known as the king of ddos, do a little research and you'll see why ;)

For those of you that don't know DDoS is when you send multiple "packets" to a website, every time you open a website it sends packets to receive information, I use a "shell booter" which is when you take servers (more powerful then your average PC as they are hooked up to a WAY faster internet connection and can have a lot stronger processors). Currently I have 670 shells online, this would mean i have control off 670 servers across the world = BEAST. I started off by noticing that the adins don't update the forums software (XenForo) as frequently they should. I then found a vulnerability in the current update of the software on a underground hacking forums i use. I then went on to find that they use a dedicated server with no patched protection IP: 173.234.33.234

The Whois of the IP: http://whois.domaintools.com/173.234.33.234

This means that Skial is up for attack from pretty much anyone with the knowledge to do these things (aka me a 15 year old kid from England).

This could mean, if you've been PM'ing people emails, personal details etc that the hackers could get there grubby doritos covered hands on them.

I suggest, either setting up the software to automatically update, adding CloudFlare (free ddos protection) and pen-testing the site (this means to try and hack it with a nice guy who doesn't want to harm the community)

Thanks,
Charrie

PS
Admin's if you wna delete this thread then i'll ddos the site and prove my point further. < not a threat, just sayin.
shut-the-fuck-up.jpeg

pkobalt

Uncharitable Spy
You are not a "real" hacker, you are a scrip kiddie, one who probably doesn't even use tor, or a proxy, and at least, don't think you're so cool after using LOIC! And LEARN HOW TO COVER YOUR FUCKING TRACKS!! ALL YOUR BLOGS N' SHIT IS LIKE A BIG FUCKING SIGN SAYING

"AREST ME!!! I'M A HACKER-IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

CharrieWong

Mildly Menacing Medic
You are not a "real" hacker, you are a scrip kiddie, one who probably doesn't even use tor, or a proxy, and at least, don't think you're so cool after using LOIC! And LEARN HOW TO COVER YOUR FUCKING TRACKS!! ALL YOUR BLOGS N' SHIT IS LIKE A BIG FUCKING SIGN SAYING

"AREST ME!!! I'M A HACKER-IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL GTFO Anonymous FAGGOT!! XD go back n do some moral shit...

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
HEI GAIZ I GO ON 4CHUNZ DEY TEECH ME HAO 2 B L33T N DD0S U LOL!!!11 XDXDXD
PRAISE MAI L33T P0WARHZ OR IL TEECH U A LESON!!!11
LOL IM SO COOL AND NOT A BASEMENT DWELLER AT ALL OR ANYTHING!!1!1one
Do not underestimate the power of 4Chan. However, if 4Chan did send this kid, then he's probably (99.999999%) here for the lol's. Or maybe for someone elses lols...

CharrieWong

Mildly Menacing Medic
Fine, I be scanning Skial.com right dis 2nd already found 15 low level security risks where it shows users info in plain text xD

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Fine, I be scanning Skial.com right dis 2nd already found 15 low level security risks where it shows users info in plain text xD
Allow me to translate this.
"Fine, I am scanning Skial.com right this second and already found fifteen low level security risks that reveal user's information in plain text"

Reactions: pkobalt and CiNiC

CharrieWong

Mildly Menacing Medic
Allow me to translate this.
"Fine, I am scanning Skial.com right this second and already found fifteen low level security risks that reveal user's information in plain text"

Indeed, but i postponed the attack to scan the North Korean Prime Ministers website :D tis some FUNNEH shit...