• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
I just bought the Gas Jockey set, challenge accepted! : )
You'd think the Gas Jockey's Gear would be great, but removing the axtinguisher from your arsenal is a lot more inconvenient than you might think. Airblasting heavies into the air to minicrit them with the reserve shooter only works until their gun spins up, then you take +10% damage.
Also, syringes count as bullets, so you get killed by medics easily.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
JSRF music?
2vA1a.png

Reactions: basiate
D

DeadHerald

Flaregun is a piece of shit, detonator is shittier shit. I really don't know why people use them so much.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I remember having a terribad day on 2098 servers many, many moons ago with Airakah, and some guy named "Strogg", I believe, backing me up. I was drunk as hell, gave up on aiming for the day, and some kid on opposite team was bragging about what a "good engy" he was (he was camping in his courtyard the entire game, not moving).
:challenge:
I built a sentry on the corner of red, on the corner where the grate is, and had Airakah with Homewrecker and a pocket-engy healing my buildings. 32 kills with one sentry. We survived an uber demo and an uber heavy AT THE SAME TIME. Tears of joy and laughter...

deanocoffeeguy.jpg

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
voPmO.png

Pyro airblasts ubers away, burns spies and removes sappers while the engies repair each others buildings.
My record with this strategy was 38 kills, 60 between the two of us.
Then again, that was on a Valve server..

Reactions: CiNiC

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Not unstoppable. You give me an uber for me as demo and another uber to back me up, and they're gone.

HonkeyDong

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I play pyro when nothing else works against a bunch o demos. I am admittedely a newb pyro. I've seen only a handful of awesome pyros, most are newbs. I personally prefer other classes.

shikaku

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Oh, I thought this thread was just gonna say "Because I'm bad at tf2 so I have to play a newb class"

Status
Not open for further replies.