• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Why do kids think that other kids have not thought about calling other kids out on doing things that kids do as a means of calling attention to how great they are?

you just sploded my head

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
+16 in Europe.

This is where the secret European police comes in handy. Because I'm sure that they bust down doors looking to beat the living hell out of children for owning games they shouldn't. In fact, it probably looks something like this:

Just replace "money" with "TF2".

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is where the secret European police comes in handy. Because I'm sure that they bust down doors looking to beat the living hell out of children for owning games they shouldn't.
fpolice.gif

Reactions: Isil
allot of people are not understanding READ THE TITLE IT SAYS Why do so many kids play scout? its not KIDS SUCK AT SCOUT AND IM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU.

butterfingersman

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Fast paced running and shooting is more suitable for certain players.
Others prefer the slow paced gameplay of heavy.
It varies from player to player.

lfiygsdihfvlawiusvia

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
My favourite class? Look at my avatar. Spai. Fun, sneaky, and bloody annoying for a lot of people. From my personal experience, there is nothing better than some good Spies on your team.

Personally my fav class is medic because on pub servers every one is heavy so im the one who is basicly keeping the team alive without them failing XD

Mr Aren

Unremarkable User
You're forgetting about a large Russian in your "easiest to play" category.

The Heavy is one of those classes where aiming skills take a backseat to strategy and knowing how to play, it's in the same category as medic engineer demoman Spy and such.

True any noob can go Heavy and help out his team, but A Heavy Medic Combo on defense that knows their sh*t is a game changer.

You can make fun of these "No Skill" classes all you want, but the fact is all of the top TF2 clans make avid use of these classes. Especially Medic, one Ubercharge can wreck your defense sentries and all. The only effective counter to an ubercharge is an ubercharge in competitive circles

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I concur a good heavy medic pair is a massive annoyance, the argument was about what is easy to play, and any idiot can go heavy and rack up kills with minimal effort. But, I'm not so unhappy about it anymore considering the justified sandvich and tomi nerfs.