• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
When I join a server if I see a kid talking there playing scout and the bad part is there horrible at scout.
I only play scout if its the only way to capture the point or get rid of a certain player to help the team its not like I play it all he way through the game without helping the team.
But why do kids play scout so much?.

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
When I join a server if I see a kid talking there playing scout and the bad part is there horrible at scout.
I may be young but I allways play Soldier or Demoman and im actually good at the class.
I only play scout if its the only way to capture the point or get rid of a certain player to help the team its not like I play it all he way through the game without helping the team.
But why do kids play scout so much?.
Cuz they're "cool".
They're fast, and lots of new players play spy and sniper too, since they are "cool", and they think they will own with them.
That's my understanding.

D-Rex

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I don't know that any class has a specific age demographic. Different people like different play styles. My favorite class is scout, and I am no kid and also never talk on mic or anything. Demoman is arguably the easiest class to play, with soldier at a close second. So I don't know if you are insinuating they only play easy classes or what.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Scout is my main class mainly because my team is full of retards and won't help me at all. The second option would be Spy / Demoman.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I don't know why demoman should be the easiest class to play. In my opinion the easiest class is the backburner pyro followed by the medic. Both requiere no skill really.
I never play demo but I don't find Demo that fun. Only time I play it is when I try to sell my Demo unusual :trollexcited:

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
medic does take skill.
im no shitty pocket medic, i actually play the class how its suppose to be played.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
medic does take skill.
im no shitty pocket medic, i actually play the class how its suppose to be played.
Medic takes no skill. Only thing a medic needs to know is when to use the kritzkrieg and when to use the stock healing gun :p
And don't forget to heal the heavy :troll:

ArF

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I never noticed this. scout is my favorite class and i'm 17, does that make me a kid too? well i like scout because I'm impatient i like killing people quickly and i don't slower walking classes

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Bostonian, dumbcunt.

I play scout because it's one of the hardest classes. One of the most rewarding and satisfying to play.
AND I'm from Boston. :D

Also: People who play scout and don't suck at it are fuckin' champs.
Brofist, ArF. Brofist.

D

DeadHerald

Why do the same kids all become Bronies? It's a question for the ages.

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I don't think he's saying everyone who plays Scout is a kid, that would be silly.
He's simply saying that... Oh, sorry I was busy killing a hatless scout and listening to a kid cry about it on mic.