Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Legendary is too good a title for a punching bag.
I mean, if we're being honest, if he's looking to troll us for attention he's damn won, and keeps it up.
He's a freaking legend around here. Everyone who frequents the forums knows who he is, and of his many ventures into dangerous territory (insulting admins, ignoring warnings, ect.).
That's more than enough to earn the title Legendary, don'tcha think?

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I mean, if we're being honest, if he's looking to troll us for attention he's damn won, and keeps it up.
He's a freaking legend around here. Everyone who frequents the forums knows who he is, and of his many ventures into dangerous territory (insulting admins, ignoring warnings, ect.).
That's more than enough to earn the title Legendary, don'tcha think?
:hamburger:

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yeah everyone left, i took over. I'm a superstar on turbine. I'll be your new friend. I'll sign your weapons too.
Make sure when you sign it you leave offensive messages on it. Or just write "I HATE CATS" on it and watch Meowcenary's fury.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I already banned her 2 times already I have no problem adding a 3rd
It's ok, i can take it. I know i'll get perma banned eventually. I'll just go on reddit and shit talk about how bad of an admin you are.
2fort is better than Turbine go away you.
No, shut your mouth! I even convinced bottiger to remove it from class wars. That's how bad it is.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's ok, i can take it. I know i'll get perma banned eventually. I'll just go on reddit and shit talk about how bad of an admin you are.

No, shut your mouth! I even convinced bottiger to remove it from class wars. That's how bad it is.
Even so, Turbine is worse. Go away before I insult Sroy.
Turbine is somehow worse than 2Fort and I'm one of those cancerous kiddos that reg a 2fort server.
Don't touch me you idiotic fool!
Who even plays Team Fortress 2 anymore?

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What does any of this have to do with me?
You guys wanna GO!?

Sawmill is my favorite map. CTF is the best mode on Sawmill.

Status
Not open for further replies.