Status
Not open for further replies.

SushiPaste

Banned
Last year before I was banned, I remember the server used to be filled with a colorful cast of regular players. It's not so much like that anymore. What the he'll happened? Where'd all the regulars go? What happened to the ttc? You guys still do that ugc thing or nah? I'd love to come back to the server and play(despite my current perma mute) but it's not fun anymore without the regulars. Someone plz explain

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Last year before I was banned, I remember the server used to be filled with a colorful cast of regular players. It's not so much like that anymore. What the he'll happened? Where'd all the regulars go? What happened to the ttc? You guys still do that ugc thing or nah? I'd love to come back to the server and play(despite my current perma mute) but it's not fun anymore without the regulars. Someone plz explain
I guess the regulars all left. That can happen, unfortunately.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I get a feeling I was the excitement of the server, and when David the power hungry jerk banned me, it went away and people got bored

Yeah that guy is always banning people who break the rules.

I mean, it's almost as if people who don't follow the rules get in trouble.

Crazy, right? Those admins should be renamed to admeanies.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I get a feeling I was the excitement of the server, and when David the power hungry jerk banned me, it went away and people got bored
you wish
CzpgbTu.gif

185db

Epic Skial Regular
There are just different people that habitat the turbine servers. I go there pretty much all the time and see familiar screennames, just not the ones you would remember.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I guess the regulars all left. That can happen, unfortunately.
That seemed to happen to Jailbreak, but in reality regulars leave and new faces replace them.

Oh, and Sushipaste, you may want to lay off with the narcissistic comments. I know it gets you attention and it's kind of funny, but do you want to be the legendary skial punching bag for the rest of your days here? I mean, at some point you'll want to be taken seriously, right?
No...? Okay, then keep doing what you do,friendo.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That seemed to happen to Jailbreak, but in reality regulars leave and new faces replace them.

Oh, and Sushipaste, you may want to lay off with the narcissistic comments. I know it gets you attention and it's kind of funny, but do you want to be the legendary skial punching bag for the rest of your days here? I mean, at some point you'll want to be taken seriously, right?
No...? Okay, then keep doing what you do,friendo.
Legendary is too good a title for a punching bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.