Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
an unusual trading server wouldn't work with skial.
none of the admins have unusuals or if they do, then its either just one unusual or they dont know the prices at all.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
none of the admins have unusuals or if they do, then its either just one unusual or they dont know the prices at all.
But players do. What does an admin having a certain item have to do with other players having that item? (I'm probably missing out on something, please inform me).

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Would you mind if we put a class limit on players as well. Personal complaint since it was stupid defending points with 4 scouts running around w/ shortstops and hitting people with fish.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
You don't need admins for that. I know prices well and I'm often on other unusual servers so are others from skial (ironlander for example).
I can't help it that Skial has no trade admins. It should not the be the reason to decline an unusual hat trade server. It will fill up fast and we don't have to worry about an empty server. Recycling a 2Fort server into one could help..

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
the respawn times need to be lower if not already and no random stacking, especially at the end of a round.

Turovik

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Get rid of the trading advertisements that come up in chat, keep them on the trade server though.

This.

And if Skial already has 3 trade servers I don't think we need another. I don't care if the others are full, alot of people just idle and don't trade anyways. I'd rather Skial have real servers where people actually play the fucking game instead of useless trade servers.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Bottiger

Administrator
I know that most people prefer reduced respawn times, but they still don't seed servers.

The only reason we still have a few servers with reduced respawn times is because they still fill up, but it is getting harder.

You need to tell people to complain about.this to Valve, because reducing the respawn times on every server will literally kill the number of players we have.

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I was shocked the first time I joined a skial server. There were no dinosaurs! We need dinosaurs!

Turovik

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
When TF2 went F2P the number of players went through the roof...now that the dust has settled there are way too many servers for the number of people playing.

It might be wise to trim down the number of Skial servers to ensure long-term success. I'd rather see 10 full servers than 25 half-filled ones. Once the 10 stay full then slowly start expanding again.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I joined it when I saw it. There were like 4 people, no one was trading just fighting :/.
Fighting should be disabled on an unusual trade server. If I look at Unusual Hat Club's Unusual server or at Rawr's unusual server in both servers fighting is disabled. That way people who don't want to trade will leave again and nobody focuses on fighting. I suggest disabling fighting by either making god mode (like Unusual hat club server) for all or by forcing all people to join the same team (like Rawr Unusual server)

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Fighting should be disabled on an unusual trade server. If I look at Unusual Hat Club's Unusual server or at Rawr's unusual server in both servers fighting is disabled. That way people who don't want to trade will leave again and nobody focuses on fighting. I suggest disabling fighting by either making god mode (like Unusual hat club server) for all or by forcing all people to join the same team (like Rawr Unusual server)
Nobody will join if they see it's empty.