Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
the bots
WHY DO THE MEDIC BOTS HAVE QUICKFIX.
THAT WEAPON IS COMPLETELY USELESS UNLESS YOU'RE IN ARENA.
unless the medic using it is not a bot and is using it to heal up the other medics

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
and maybe class limits on bots? I played against 3 bot engies on red the other night (which is impossible to take down with a quickfix uber or kritz uber) and today there are 2 or 3 heavies (which are also really difficult to take out with botmedics

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i got a few complaints too. (idk why the hell people are complaining to me) some were about team stacking. and how we do not do anything about it. a team always gets stacked. to which i told him we have auto scramble after 3 wins. but teams get stacked afterwards :/

others on how we have 24/7 servers. and only like 2 rotation. (in the us) perhaps making a goldrush/badwater server. Where it rotates between the two. I have seen popular servers like that.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
and maybe class limits on bots?
This

A couple of days ago I was on a server with like one or two other guys and my team had 3 bot medics, at least two of them are on me all the time.
/godmode
I can't say it wasn't fun though : )

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
i got a few complaints too. (idk why the hell people are complaining to me) some were about team stacking. and how we do not do anything about it. a team always gets stacked. to which i told him we have auto scramble after 3 wins. but teams get stacked afterwards :/

others on how we have 24/7 servers. and only like 2 rotation. (in the us) perhaps making a goldrush/badwater server. Where it rotates between the two. I have seen popular servers like that.
since you were putting events up. They complained to you. I THINK PROBLEM IS SOLVED.

Alcide

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
A complaint i get a lot these last few days is about respawn times on Goldrush servers. More specificaly the respawn time for the Red team, 20 sec is judged way too long by most of the players.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
The Bots are very easy to kill at start but then after you killed a few it becomes almost impossible to kill one (until they kill you). That's frustrating. They should have a medium difficulty and not a very easy to very hard one.

Also why do we have 2 EU 2 Fort servers and no EU Fastlane server? Why do we have 3(?) 2Fort US Servers? One of the EU 2Fort servers was pretty empty all day. I'm sure Skial doesn't need that many 2Fort servers.

Also I suggest making an Unusual Hat Trade server. Our 3 trade servers seem to be pretty full and in order to selle in the unusual market Skial could need the help of an Unusual Hat Trade servers. Rawr's Unusual Hat Server is always full. Even with autojoin it often takes 10 minutes to get a slot. That shows me that there are not enough Unusual Hat Servers and that people want more.

Bottiger

Administrator
A complaint i get a lot these last few days is about respawn times on Goldrush servers. More specificaly the respawn time for the Red team, 20 sec is judged way too long by most of the players.

Tell them to complain to the TF2 Team. Changing the respawn times will prevent quickplay players from joining, and it is too hard to get people to seed a server without quickplay players.

http://www.valvesoftware.com/email.php

Reactions: Giildy

Roman

Banned
Contributor
How does the matchmaking work?

• You need to be running a Valve map to be matched, except:
    • Any arena map
    • cp_manor_event
    • cp_degrootkeep
    • koth_harvest_event
    • tc_hydro
  • Servers should be running as "vanilla" as possible. In particular, these server tags (sv_tags) will disqualify a server:
    • friendlyfire
    • respawntimes
    • nocrits
    • norespawntime
    • nodmgspread
    • highlander
    • noquickplay
  • Your server should not be password protected
  • Your server needs to have VAC enabled
  • Increasing the max player count above 24 will incur a matchmaking scorking penalty, but will not disqualify you from the list
If you guys want some servers set aside for no respawn times or whatever, that's something we can discuss.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also I suggest making an Unusual Hat Trade server. Our 3 trade servers seem to be pretty full and in order to selle in the unusual market Skial could need the help of an Unusual Hat Trade servers. Rawr's Unusual Hat Server is always full. Even with autojoin it often takes 10 minutes to get a slot. That shows me that there are not enough Unusual Hat Servers and that people want more.

This. If you had an unusual trading server, for one, it would most likely filter out the people that are just trying to sell normal weps, and of course, the people that are just there to fight. It's pretty rare to find someone selling/buying unusuals (or people even being able to afford unusuals).

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero