Toxik

Contributor
After catching up with One Punch Man, started watching Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda a I recommended it to @EatMyMaymays
I'm already on ep 3, it's pretty fun so far

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
What do you mean
latest

Toxik

Contributor
I'm re-watching The Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix instead of doing homework

It's a great show, you should watch it if you have the chance! And the second season should be coming out within a year!

Toxik

Contributor
Started watching Overlord on Hulu
It's kind of like SAO, but with less background detail. Kind of confusing at first, but pretty neat when you have nothing else to watch and enjoyed SAO

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
I've been watching Suisei no Gargantia and it's pretty good so far. I'm not sure if I want to stick with subs or try out the dubs for a few episodes because it gets pretty wordy later on. For instance:

Reactions: Toxik

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've been watching Suisei no Gargantia and it's pretty good so far. I'm not sure if I want to stick with subs or try out the dubs for a few episodes because it gets pretty wordy later on. For instance:

Machine Calibers remind me of Bolos (except Bolos were super tanks instead of mechas)

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
I just finished Suisei no Gargantia earlier actually. It was ok. That scene I embedded lead me to think the overall series was much better than it ended up being.

Sai Teja Vangari

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Naruto Shippuden is where its at. I got into watching that anime a month ago and now I'm hooked. I don't really watch any other anime, but I read Bleach.
:D