hipsterci

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I'm currently watching:

GATE season 2
Erased (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi)
Myriad Colors Phantom World (Musaigen no Phantom World)
Dimension W

I don't watch much so I guess it might just be me but GATE has been one of the most entertaining things I've seen in a while imo.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
waiting my ass off for these shows:

- diamond is unbreakable in april
- gyakuten saiban / ace attorney also in april
- steins;gate 0 sometime

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
man boku dake ga inai machi or ERASED is the shit

haven't been on the feels train like this since ano hi mita hana no namae wo bokutachi wa mada shiranai

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
man boku dake ga inai machi or ERASED is the shit

haven't been on the feels train like this since ano hi mita hana no namae wo bokutachi wa mada shiranai
Oh yeah, ERASED and Gate are pretty cool

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
oh man oh man oh man only 3 episodes of ERASED left

i'm a little worried because there are a lot manga chapters to cover (and apparently people haven't taken the ending too well)

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I watched the first episode of Schwarzesmarken today

How did they manage to make East Germans in mech suits fighting space crabs boring

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
apart from jojo part 4 (boner wa kudakenai) the ace attorney anime adaptation started last week

having played the games a few years ago it was fun to watch with all the facial expressions and stuff
although i probably wouldn't suggest the anime for someone who hasn't played the games since all the cases will be spoiled (and that kind of ruins the game imo)

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
apart from jojo part 4 (boner wa kudakenai) the ace attorney anime adaptation started last week

having played the games a few years ago it was fun to watch with all the facial expressions and stuff
although i probably wouldn't suggest the anime for someone who hasn't played the games since all the cases will be spoiled (and that kind of ruins the game imo)
And if you suck at Ace Attorney don't use a walkthrough, if you really need help in the case just watch the animoo. :^D

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I watched Erased yesterday and got too many feels at once. Now I have to spend the weekend recuperating.