smurfking

Banned
As all VSH players know HHH is one of the more outstanding hales with him not having superjump but a on wall jump and teleport. this makes him one of the more refreshing hales to play but in my opinion his TP is extremely boring and rather useless. 1/5 times you'll get telefragged. My suggestion was to get rid of TP all together and replace it with a charge similar as the Tide turner does for demo. It would make his kit extremely fun. Have a long enough cooldown on it and i think it would be balanced enough. also you would be able to do epic trimps, which is awesome :d

MrLupin

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Just port Demopan instead of changing HHH if you really want a boss that "trimps"

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Alright not alot of people like it ^^. too bad i guess, would've been fun

Yeah, no.

It wouldn't be fun because of what I mentioned, sure you don't need to go into those closed rooms; however if said players are in those rooms, you have no choice but to eventually off yourself in there because with no way out, if hypothetically you had charge and no teleport as HHH, what are you going to do? Charge into a ubered heavy that's immobilized and blocking the door out of that room.

Haha, remove HHH's only way out of a bad situational move, perfect balance for a hale that already has a high win rate because of his already obnoxious weapon range and wall climb.

You need to think more of the maps and what the potential is for such a drastic change to a hale...

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
come to ff we got a teleport boss, a charging boss, a boss with grenades, a boss that goes invisible, a boss that fucks your mom (not hard), a boss that speaks italian, a boss that is haram, a boss that has partial noclip and slows time and a boss who is like an onion.
also
port Demopan
fuck off

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
predator is fun, keeps me on my toes
do you know how hard it is to accurately predict a predator invis jump? good shit

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
predator is fun, keeps me on my toes
do you know how hard it is to accurately predict a predator invis jump? good shit

Not really, i've dealt with similar mechanical bosses in different FF2 servers that used invis, it's not fun to fight against, and if the player playing these bosses are bad, it's essentially just stalling which makes people just upset. it's very boring and shouldn't be used as a option for bosses.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Not really, i've dealt with similar mechanical bosses in different FF2 servers that used invis, it's not fun to fight against, and if the player playing these bosses are bad, it's essentially just stalling which makes people just upset. it's very boring and shouldn't be used as a option for bosses.
7d7.png

(You ever seen a photo that just screams MLG 2016)

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
7d7.png

(You ever seen a photo that just screams MLG 2016)

This just screams to alot of new players that happen to rng roll those kind of Bosses, it's just not many people actually play Spy to understand Spy if it was a boss...

Anyways, this is a good meme, i like it.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
what even is the difference between vsh and ff2? is it just balancing stuff and different bosses

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
what even is the difference between vsh and ff2? is it just balancing stuff and different bosses
Both for Balancing and Bosses.

VSH is mostly trying to keep canon related characters from the TF2 series while FF2 is a mix of everything of anything if it exists.