smurfking

Banned
As all VSH players know HHH is one of the more outstanding hales with him not having superjump but a on wall jump and teleport. this makes him one of the more refreshing hales to play but in my opinion his TP is extremely boring and rather useless. 1/5 times you'll get telefragged. My suggestion was to get rid of TP all together and replace it with a charge similar as the Tide turner does for demo. It would make his kit extremely fun. Have a long enough cooldown on it and i think it would be balanced enough. also you would be able to do epic trimps, which is awesome :d

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
this is just demopan and for all your sakes you do not want this

Arusu1

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I think HHH is supposed to be more of a “tank” hale. Slower, good defense, and powerful all at the same time. Kinda like a land shark or something. It doesn’t really feel right to play as HHH and not have the tele ability. Sure, there is a 1/5 chance of getting telephragged by an engi, but it usually depends on what map you’re on. Like 2towers or cinema for example, it’s best to find and kill most of the engi’s first so that you don’t have to worry about getting tele’d into a frag. Plus, everyone likes each hale differently. Some are fine with the teleporting ability. However, I don’t think it’s really necessary to change the teleporting ability to the democharge ability.

Last edited:

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor

Isn't that just Demopan with extra steps?
Could just port him if we wanted a shield Hale so badly.

Seems quite extreme to modify a classic Hale so severely.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor

The Headless Horseman has had the teleporting ability since release.

thehowl5657

Why? Just Why?
I don't understand wanting to completely change one of the original hales to some abomination that doesn't fit the boss playstyle at all? The risk of being telefragged is an intentional balance decision to offset the other positive attributes of the boss.

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor

Imagine being stuck in the small room in Militaryarea without Teleport and a Uber'd Heavy has you pinned in there and nowhere to go....

Just let that sink in your head ok.

Max1996

Contributor

Why? Just Why?
I don't understand wanting to completely change one of the original hales to some abomination that doesn't fit the boss playstyle at all? The risk of being telefragged is an intentional balance decision to offset the other positive attributes of the boss.
This. So -1.

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
HHH has never had a charge even in vanilla TF2. If you want something like this then suggest porting demopan to VSH

Pig

Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Why? Just Why?
This tbh.
Also nice Macbeth signature