Stack Man

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
https://gamebanana.com/maps/211487

Forest Station is my attempt to create a vsh in which every area is at least somewhat useful, rather than those large, sprawling maps in which half goes completely untouched for most of the rounds.

To facilitate this, I've added varying amounts of high ground around the map, as well as an ample amount of health and ammo in each location.

Also, there's a train.

5f32f49d91d43.jpg

5f32f49dccbc9.jpg

5f32f49d29c1c.jpg

5f32f49da78ff.jpg
5f32f49ee479b.jpg

5f32f4a15e86d.jpg

5f32f49f223fe.jpg

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
+1

Looks promising, optimized well, delivers a nicely executed design, and would fit well with our current map pool.
A bit rough around the edges, but mostly little nitpicks that I trust will get smoothed out with updates.

Seeing how vsh_dirtmound shaped up, I trust Stink Man will deliver another banger.

Pile of Spinach

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1, as with dirtmound it is very in line with the TF2 art style, and a lot of thought is put into gameplay design as well.

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
+1

Another nice looking map from you. I'm assuming that train is gonna move through the map at random intervals?

Morshu

Truly Feared Pyro
+1 I appreciate the attempt at creating a map in which every area has some use, which, in my opinion, has been delivered. It is also well-optimized. Looking forward to playing this