• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, if you had given me an actual screenshot of the vote itself, I would have banned right there.
For people who still don't get it: Some guy started a vote that read "Ban Flaming Taco Shits for 30 mins for Votemenu Hacking?" Of course votemenu hacking is not an option in the ban menu, so I dunno wats going on, yo.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, if you had given me an actual screenshot of the vote itself, I would have banned right there.
For people who still don't get it: Some guy started a vote that read "Ban Flaming Taco Shits for 30 mins for Votemenu Hacking?" Of course votemenu hacking is not an option in the ban menu, so I dunno wats going on, yo.
Shouldn't anti-cheat pick up on something like that? Or could it have been manipulated to look like a normal vote?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor

do you have any information? besides the names and steam ids any pictures? or something?

Shouldn't anti-cheat pick up on something like that? Or could it have been manipulated to look like a normal vote?

Smac doesnt work that way

dgoodman

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor

Wierd, I've seen a couple times people throwing up a vote with this reason. I figured it was just a typo hard-coded in.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Not you. peeps trolling a thread when all I was doing is what I was asked to do by one of the admins, who already had the info.
Piero is a flat out dumbass, if you ever see him post, save yourself the mental frustration and just skip over it.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
No one was hacking in the servers. Its a Bug in the plugin. I just tried a voteban on taco (for testing purposes) and it said this
"Ban FlaminTacoShits for VoteBan Hacking?"

I will bring this to bottiger attention. don't expect it to be fixed fast. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.