• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
somebody other than one of the admins not only started a ban vote but started one for something that's not in the votemenu.

Flaming Taco Shits

Contributor
ONCE AGAIN FOR THE SLOW KIDS; SOMEBODY RE-WORDED THE VOTEMENU ON DUSTBOWL. SOMEBODY THAT WAS NOT ONE OF OUR ADMINS CHANGED THE WORDING OF THE VOTEMENU TO SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT IN THE VOTEMENU.:facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm:
Every user can start a vote. Not just admins

Flaming Taco Shits

Contributor
So I point out how dumb you are for not actually reading the thread and the best you can do is rate me "old".
I thought you were mlg pro...ffs just trying to point out we have hacking going on on dustbowl lol.

Flaming Taco Shits

Contributor
IE: only admins are supposed to be able to throw up custom votes IE: actually read a thread before you troll it.

Flaming Taco Shits

Contributor
can we get more information?

what was him name / steam id?
Is he still on?
Classy logged in and knows. no he's not still on. I ss'd the console for his steam id and posted per Classy's request and have to spend 2 hours replying to people NOT reading the thread......kinda why I didn't want to be admin anymore lol.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Classy logged in and knows. no he's not still on. I ss'd the console for his steam id and posted per Classy's request and have to spend 2 hours replying to people NOT reading the thread......kinda why I didn't want to be admin anymore lol.

your screen shots show two different people casting votes. that doesnt help at all. i need to know which one, or were there more then one?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
under what you wrote, i was assuming u only meant one person. Without details none of the admins can do anything except go to the server. If he is not there when we show up, theres nothing we can do.

somebody other than one of the admins not only started a ban vote but started one for something that's not in the votemenu.

somebody = one person

im trying to help and get this sorted out. I don't know why ur giving me an attitude

Flaming Taco Shits

Contributor
Not you. peeps trolling a thread when all I was doing is what I was asked to do by one of the admins, who already had the info.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not going in to the whole meaning of quotation marks again.
Sorry must have skipped over it when I wasn't reading yours and Del Piero's argument.
Edit: Seems legit, did anything happen about it? Some pics would have helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.