• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Fuck you "/request lock" fags, we'll lock it when we need to. Cripes.

Anyways, no, client mutes do not work with chat. The only people who say that it does are known trolls.
:P

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Fuck you "/request lock" fags, we'll lock it when we need to. Cripes.

Anyways, no, client mutes do not work with chat. The only people who say that it does are known trolls.
:p

I tested it on the trade servers, muted everyone nothing in chat for 5mins, unmuted everyone, chat was flooded. It appears client mute does work in text. :/

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
He's more than likely trolling, every time Ive muted someone for spamming in the chat I have stopped seeing them immediately.

SNK (the first)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
"I'm 34 years old."

A...ARE YOU JUST FREAKIN SERIOUS xDDDDDDD

Sorry I'm DED of laughing!What the...Seriously xDDDD

Hahaha xDD no but,really...

So we have three options.

Or you're lying,or you tell the truth,which would pose the question "guy,have you nothing better to do than playing TF2 all the day and annoy people with retarded schoolyard trolling,then dumbly accusate us here when YOU'RE the problem",or,third option,you got a sort of psychological issue,maybe one of the many known complexes,I don't know,inferiority,or paranoïa whatever,I don't know,but really,I remember first time you get banned (after 10 tries lol).

You was mocking us,you even said "I'm voting yes too because this vote never works you're doing useless stuff".But few seconds after,you suddenly disappeared!I was so lol'd and that made our day for everyone,BLU and RED.I thought you wouldn't dare to come back after such a humiliation but I found you the next day,as people said,you just joined,and what did you said?You told us "SNK and highelf999 I reported you for voteban hack".

Man.

Voteban hack.

Are you serious?

Oh I'll tell you what I think you just loose the face and now you're all raeg.If you're indeed a 34 years old buddy so you may get a check from a psychanalyst because it looks like some kind of semi-sick hysteria I know well from close people I know and they are even older than you say you are.What's your trip?You start everyone in bugging us,then taunt,and when YOU got pwned you totally victimise and accuse us of everything.Of course,you do not talk about what YOU did and you relate the story on a very subjective angle.Not to mention that everytime we beaten the crap out of you you was accusing us about wallhack and lol.

So here's MY question.

What are you still doing here?

Pretending you play TF Classic since you're borned and that gag works and all and stuff and bullshit.Obviously,that didn't made you more skilled nor fairplay,oh but wait,of course,we're all hacking,because no one can kill you if he wouldn't be hacking.What would make you hacking too,thought about it?But seriously what's the point?You came here to accuse me of votekick abuse,it was rejected,while you're not permanently banned from Skial why don't you just go back to that god damn game and try to not be a dick everytime you kill someone even if you're super duper happy when it happens?

Yeah people sorry for that wall of text but what's said is said.I won't need to repeat.

glein

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I never accused anyone of "vote hacking". I said "vote abuse". And way to admit that you did a vote 10 times. That's exactly what I'm talking about.

I know that people who kill me aren't "hacking". And I know I'm not a great player who "pwns" everybody. I'm doing a parody of the kids who played these games back in 1999 or so. They used to say "pwned". Nobody says "pwned" anymore. They use different stupid words now. It's the nature of youth culture. Different generations have their own terminology.

Anyway, "pwned" and whatever is funny and brings something positive to the server. Nobody really rages. Most people see that it's a joke and some will start saying "pwned" when they kill me. It creates a sort of good-natured rivalry. It's good for building some community cohesion. And with the EU servers in particular, it's a lot of people who don't speak English as a first language. So "pwned" is something simple that everyone can understand. "Oh, I killed that guy who says 'pwned' all the time. Yay". People like this stuff. It's a tiny, misguided minority who are taking the game too seriously (on a 2FORT server) who are doing these votes.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I never accused anyone of "vote hacking". I said "vote abuse". And way to admit that you did a vote 10 times. That's exactly what I'm talking about.

I know that people who kill me aren't "hacking". And I know I'm not a great player who "pwns" everybody. I'm doing a parody of the kids who played these games back in 1999 or so. They used to say "pwned". Nobody says "pwned" anymore. They use different stupid words now. It's the nature of youth culture. Different generations have their own terminology.

Anyway, "pwned" and whatever is funny and brings something positive to the server. Nobody really rages. Most people see that it's a joke and some will start saying "pwned" when they kill me. It creates a sort of good-natured rivalry. It's good for building some community cohesion. And with the EU servers in particular, it's a lot of people who don't speak English as a first language. So "pwned" is something simple that everyone can understand. "Oh, I killed that guy who says 'pwned' all the time. Yay". People like this stuff. It's a tiny, misguided minority who are taking the game too seriously (on a 2FORT server) who are doing these votes.
...Seems like a legit story. *implied sarcasm
you still spammed in chat though and that is a bannable offense

SNK (the first)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
"I'm doing a parody of the kids who played these games back in 1999 or so."

Wtf.And even you think I'm gonna eat it?Lolollloll.Call me afk while you're here.That's lame.You're lame.Really.

" Nobody says "pwned" anymore"

Nobody but you.Ain't it?

And please,please,please...Pass me all this crap about "saying pwned to people I killed is good for health :D".You're just burrying yourself far deeper than Minecraft's End.

"Nobody really rages. Most people see that it's a joke and some will start saying "pwned" when they kill me."

Listen.

Your head [not equal] reality.

Or mostly,what you do lamely think you're making us believing.You are bugging people.They hate it,considering you got banned twice from vote,considering they told you many times to stop and stuff like "shut up" as what you replied "no u shut up" or some schoolyard stupidity.When they tell you "pwned",it's for making you TASTE YOUR OWN FUCKING MEDECINE.

" And with the EU servers in particular, it's a lot of people who don't speak English as a first language. So "pwned" is something simple that everyone can understand. "Oh, I killed that guy who says 'pwned' all the time. Yay". People like this stuff. It's a tiny, misguided minority who are taking the game too seriously (on a 2FORT server) who are doing these votes."

Blah blah blah blah...Crap.You know English isn't my first language?Thanks for calling me a minority though I appreciate it.Really.I mean,you're so omniscient,you can know what I do think and like,for example,you decreted I like the good ol' healthy rivalry you do in taunting everyone like a kid.

You know what I do with your rivalry?Guess,it's about my ass.

"And way to admit that you did a vote 10 times. That's exactly what I'm talking about."

Yeah and that's the point;you deserve it.YOU are the problem here mate.You have to stop making films in you head!

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I never accused anyone of "vote hacking"...... blah blah blah.
I am curious..you say people vote mute you repeatedly...does that mean you reconnect when the vote passes so that you are no longer muted? If so that is known as Dodging and is a bannable offense here in the realm of Skial.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I am curious..you say people vote mute you repeatedly...does that mean you reconnect when the vote passes so that you are no longer muted? If so that is known as Dodging and is a bannable offense here in the realm of Skial.
you cannot doge those mutes if they pass, to my knowledge at least

glein

Scarcely Lethal Noob

You don't need to keep responding in this thread to try to get one over on me. We all see how that's worked so far.

To answer your question, when you're vote muted and re-connect, you're still muted. I don't know how long is lasts for.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You don't need to keep responding in this thread to try to get one over on me. We all see how that's worked so far.

To answer your question, when you're vote muted and re-connect, you're still muted. I don't know how long is lasts for.
Get one over on you? You already look like a total douche to everyone here...dont think there is much else i can do to hurt your rep further lmao

agvideogames2.gif

glein IRL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: CiNiC

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They do, but I think he was talking more about vote mutes.
Aren't vote mutes paired with bans now?Or is the question whether one is persistent while the other isn't? wat?

:ohno: Suddenly I care about the specifics of this issue.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Okay.
I AM NOT GOING TO READ YOUR SHITTY WALLS OF TEXT. STOP SPAMMING VOTES, AND STOP SPAMMING SINGLE MESSAGES IN CHAT AD NAUSEUM. IF I FIND EITHER, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
That good enoough?
Fuck, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.