• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee009

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I was making fun of a song in good fun with a friend who was not offended by my words. He also jokes the same way with me.
i_call_bullshit_buttons_you_pick_the_size-p145264678385803637en8go_400.jpg

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Since this thread has derailed into nonsense, Anomaly throwing accusations around...she blatantly admitted she tried to avoid the mute, can we just close this? It's obviously Ruelel wasn't in the wrong here, and anymore posts in this thread may cause me to lose what fickle faith I have left in humanity.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Since this thread has derailed into nonsense, Anomaly throwing accusations around...she blatantly admitted she tried to avoid the mute, can we just close this? It's obviously Ruelel wasn't in the wrong here, and anymore posts in this thread may cause me to lose what fickle faith I have left in humanity.
ok

Reactions: Isil

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Having done my best to read through this wall-of-text locked thread, I just wanted to leave this:

This ban conforms with the standards set forth for and is awarded with The CreepingDeath Seal of Approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.