• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
2012-07-01 23:13:50 and I have 3 nipples. With hair..  skial.com | 2FORT+ | Chicago ctf_2fort

so

2012-07-01 23:13:17 I am a whore, and I am a ugly slut, and I am stupid..  skial.com | 2FORT+ | Chicago ctf_2fort

hard

2012-06-30 22:28:25 Sounds like you are getting off.  skial.com | 2FORT+ | Chicago ctf_2fort

right

2012-06-30 22:08:04 my poop deck?.  skial.com | 2FORT+ | Chicago ctf_2fort

now

A n o m a l y

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I can see I am not going to win this, since you feel the need to go on and lie, Also, why would I post a screen shot to get people in trouble. I would rather not drag people down with me. I agree I have said some vulgar things, and since you have told me how angry you were about it, I have toned down my vulgarities. Please be advised I never said anything about you until you insulted me first. I am not like you, I do not waste my time going through chat logs to gather dirt to use against you, nor do I speak of you when you are not online, as you do about me. This is a losing battle where as I am concerned, since you seem to have seniority on this site and many people like you. I am sure if it was the other way around I would have the top hand in this. Its really to bad that you insist to keep this opinion of me, but you still make no valid points, other than the fact I talk to people on mic, and that I avoided being muted. All of your other points of why you hate me are so ridiculous. I have never had someone hate me as much as you before, I have never had someone give me as much trouble, and no one else seems to act the same towards me. SO here I stand in my belief you have issues that are unjust towards me. The only people who are against me, are just people you have turned against me, with your credible seniority. Therefore, correct me if I am wrong, but this argument is biased.

Coffee009

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
and-heres-where-id-put-a-fuck.jpg

Reactions: DrRuelel

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I can see I am not going to win this, since you feel the need to go on and lie, Also, why would I post a screen shot to get people in trouble. I would rather not drag people down with me. I agree I have said some vulgar things, and since you have told me how angry you were about it, I have toned down my vulgarities. Please be advised I never said anything about you until you insulted me first. I am not like you, I do not waste my time going through chat logs to gather dirt to use against you, nor do I speak of you when you are not online, as you do about me. This is a losing battle where as I am concerned, since you seem to have seniority on this site and many people like you. I am sure if it was the other way around I would have the top hand in this. Its really to bad that you insist to keep this opinion of me, but you still make no valid points, other than the fact I talk to people on mic, and that I avoided being muted. All of your other points of why you hate me are so ridiculous. I have never had someone hate me as much as you before, I have never had someone give me as much trouble, and no one else seems to act the same towards me. SO here I stand in my belief you have issues that are unjust towards me. The only people who are against me, are just people you have turned against me, with your credible seniority. Therefore, correct me if I am wrong, but this argument is biased.
WALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXT

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
sooooooooooooooooooooo you were talking bullshit in first post?

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Firstly snookums, I went thru your chatlog when you msgd me and asked what I meant by "vulgarities" i said "Hold on, let me get your chatlog." So I went thru, found one of the 600 things you've posted that was disgusting, copy and pasted it to you and somehow that's digging up dirt? I don't have seniority anywhere, Skial is one of the most unbiased places anywhere, Bott's banned donors who have broken the rules.

Also, I bolded the part that is relevant to you fighting this, you flagrantly admit that you avoided a ban, so how exactly was Ruelel in the wrong to drop a ban on you for avoidance?

This entire everyone is out to get me shit...I really don't understand if you are the best troll in the world, or simply a lunatic.

A n o m a l y

No, I was not talking bullshit, I just would like not to get people who side with me in trouble or hated by skial.

A n o m a l y

Maybe he was not in the wrong by banning me, but he was in the wrong for muting me, which I dodged, resulting in ban.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Basically comes down to this:

A) you were dumb. an admin thought you deserved a mute, they muted you.
B) You left (DODGED, WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES) to avoid the mute
C) you got a ban, for doing something against the rules.
D) you came to contest a dumb ban with dumb reasons behind it which were instantly shot down when anybody looked through your chat log.
E) Go away.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
JESUS IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, AND AS AN ADMIN ON THIS CATHOLIC COMMUNITY I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT WE WILL NOT LET SUCH SINNERS AS YOU ON OUR SERVERS

Status
Not open for further replies.