• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A n o m a l y

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I am writing this because of the fact that I was banned tonight for no reason. I was first muted, because an individual on the server whom I ignored all night started insulting me, in which I defended myself rightfully, and then proceeded to be attacked by everyone by insults. I have done my fair share of trolling and I have sworn on the server, but I know everyone else has also. I am really quite upset, seeing as I am a female, people tend to see me as annoying, or WHORING because I enjoy to use the microphone to speak with fellow gamers who are my friends. Apparently because my friends traded me some stuff, I am at the mercy of everyone calling me a WHORE, and banning me. I do not see this as fair whatsoever, I am a regular on the Skial 2fort+ server, I play there almost everyday. Most of the players love me, but a few of them hate me now because of this individual who spams slander about me, just about all the time. I would like this to be evaluated. I know the ban is only for one day, but I am still kinda irritated this even occurred. I diddnt open my mouth until I was insulted, we played together for hours and I diddnt say a word, was even nice to him and complimented him saying he was a good player and such. I do not deserve to be ganged up on, or this kind of abuse. Please look into this. I cant imagine a Admin, or mod banning me over the happenings of tonight, it surely should have been the other way around. Thanks.

Coffee009

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Says the girl who begged for items, insulted Antamania for 30 minutes straight and avoided a vote mute. Just saying.

Reactions: Xel'Naga

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
you were causing drama so i muted you.
you rejoined so i gave you a day ban.
quit being an attention whore.
/thread

Reactions: Isil

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Don't mind me just passing through, but while I'm here might as well...
naughty_memes_congrats_spider_man-s500x368-146615.jpg

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was going to write a long-winded response in Ruelel's defense, but I don't feel the need to do that...if you felt he was abusive by muting you, you should have made the thread after the mute. He is perfectly executing his job by banning you for mute dodging, check the sourcebans - dodging is almost the #1 cause of bans.

There are plenty of female regulars in US22, none of them have this apparent issue that everyone is a sexist pig. I'm not saying I was out of the gutter in our disagreement, however at the same rate it's a pretty common happening when you are in there...you ask for free shit citing the fact that you are indeed a female, people give it to you, one random person gets irritated, says something. White knights spring up out of the woodwork to defend you, ww3 happens which is why when you are in the server you are muted almost 100% of the time, unless I hear you thru someone elses mic complaining about me. A word was not said to you tonight other than simply me saying "I am disgusted at some of these trades." Not even the least bit demeaning to you, but you decided to take that as I said "Wow anomaly is a dumb bitch I hate her I hope she dies." and started a disagreement with me over it, at which point there were more "haters" as you call them than white knights.

I can say in the entire year I've been regging skial pubs I have NEVER had an issue with ANY regular but you, so here's my simple suggestion to you as someone who personally dislikes you a lot. If you are going to complain that people treat you different because you are a girl, don't flaunt it so much....You have no problem reaping the benefits of people who will do anything for you because you are a female, but the second someone says you are whoring yourself out for items (which incidentally sweetie, is what you were doing.) you fly off the handle.

Behave yourself when you come back and you will have no problems with me, I will back Ruelel 100% on this ban, as I'm sure anyone else who was in the server will.

Edit:
oh and before we start playing this entire poor pitiful innocent female angle, that Antamania is a big mean guy who is sexist...note that a large portion of my friends list is of the female persuasion.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Edit:
oh and before we start playing this entire poor pitiful innocent female angle, that Antamania is a big mean guy who is sexist...note that a large portion of my friends list is of the female persuasion.

you da besssssss ant~

A n o m a l y

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Wow Antamania you are much more civil now that you are on the skial forums huh?
I never bitched about you once before you started insulting me, No one else has issues with me, until you start insulting me, then everyone just joins in. If you feel that I flaunt I am a girl to much because I use the microphone and have a "Girly voice" that is your issue. This is not a place for an argument, I was not in the wrong in defending myself. About 5 people added me after I got banned and were all appalled at the fact you were treating me in such ways. I am not saying I am innocent, I never conveyed that once. I also never asked for ANYTHING free. I was trading MY items for other peoples items. If you had me muted the whole time, how do you come up with your accusations? If you really care so much, why not mute me and not insult me, and let everyone join in? I am unsure of why you feel I am "an attention whore" Your own words, seeing as I only talk with my friends over mic. IF I happen to sound girly, that is not my fault, seeing as I am of the female persuasion. So sorry that bothers you.
The things you claim are not at all backed up, you are very manipulative using other women on the server against me. These girls are MY friends, whom also do not understand why you say the things you do about me. Why not insult Mrs.Cake, she talks on mic and it outlandish and vulgar. No one has issues with me other than you, and when you open your mouth.
I have also noticed you only seem to go at me once all my friends leave, I assume this is because they would all rip your throat out for saying such things about me, and giving me such a hard time. Its time to give up your hate for me, and stop the drama. I wont say a word as long as you keep your mouth SHUT. You played all night and I never said a thing, until you insulted me, then I feel the need to defend myself. SO sorry I do not let people walk all over me.

Either way, You do not know me, you have no idea how I live, nor do you have a right to make comments or accusations on my lifestyle, saying I am a street hooker, I find this very offensive. You are not at bay to judge me, or make up lies about me. It is wrong, and I never did that to you. I even tried to friend you and make things okay between us, I thought we had come to the conclusion you were going to mute me and keep your mouth shut, since you came to the conclusion you hated me for ridiculous judgmental reasons. Please feel free to correct me if I am incorrect.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
GJ avoiding post that the admin who banned you made, going straight for Antamania. Sure makes your second sentence a little less credible.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
inane drivel
I am civil until I am pushed passed that point, I have "unleashed the beast" on people on the forums too. I civilly told you it was a bad idea to spam your photobucket, and that you were massively vulgar and should knock it off. You don't listen, and then every 10 minutes whether I'm there or not, all I hear about is how you are bullied by me...

I really can't understand why I'm responding to your post, it's just filled with such fallacy, and thank you for proving my point that I get along fine with every other female player in our servers. When I first told you that there are kids on the server, and I personally didn't want to hear about you getting anal performed on you or whatever other lewd acts were performed on you...not accepting that "oh, ok there's kids on this server maybe I should contain myself" your first response to said question was "are you gay lolol most guys are turned on when I talk like that." Right there is when you lost credibility in my eyes.

I'm sorry, I think you are a vile human being from what I've seen, however my opinion is kept to myself unless you force it out...I literally had you muted the entire time and then I get a msg from Coffee saying she just said you were a virgin, she said you bullied her etc. You just don't fucking relent, you are like a cavity...someone tries to ignore you, but you just keep fucking getting worse and worse until the pain gets unbearable and something must be done.

The mute was merited, the ban for dodging said mute was merited if I'm not mistaken when you reconnected to the server you went "am I still muted?" someone said "no" and then you proceeded to do your little incessant giggle, until Ruelel slapped that deserved ban on you. He warned you to knock the shit off, but as always you didn't listen to him, so you got your comeuppance, accept it, mature over it, move on, stop playing the victim.

Edit:
Also I'm not sure if you're dumb or not, but in the off chance that my assumption is correct - I wasn't the one who banned you sweetie pie. I'm not even an admin.

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
I am writing this because of the fact that I was banned tonight for no reason. I was first muted, because an individual on the server whom I ignored all night started insulting me, in which I defended myself rightfully, and then proceeded to be attacked by everyone by insults. I have done my fair share of trolling and I have sworn on the server, but I know everyone else has also. I am really quite upset, seeing as I am a female, people tend to see me as annoying, or WHORING because I enjoy to use the microphone to speak with fellow gamers who are my friends. Apparently because my friends traded me some stuff, I am at the mercy of everyone calling me a WHORE, and banning me. I do not see this as fair whatsoever, I am a regular on the Skial 2fort+ server, I play there almost everyday. Most of the players love me, but a few of them hate me now because of this individual who spams slander about me, just about all the time. I would like this to be evaluated. I know the ban is only for one day, but I am still kinda irritated this even occurred. I diddnt open my mouth until I was insulted, we played together for hours and I diddnt say a word, was even nice to him and complimented him saying he was a good player and such. I do not deserve to be ganged up on, or this kind of abuse. Please look into this. I cant imagine a Admin, or mod banning me over the happenings of tonight, it surely should have been the other way around. Thanks.

hwhdor8ler.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.