• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
you make it sound like we do it intentionally. & we can't make people have fun, people were complaining about us basically the third time we joined the server, but we figured they'd get over it. it's not as if we absolutely roll every time either, I don't understand why everyone is so up in arms.

& i'd love to come play, but there's this pesky ban. ):

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
how can they sometimes just play and then other times pub stomp?
look at it this way, if you had some broke-ass op way to always win, wouldn't you get tired of it after a while and just try to win normally, and change back now and again to the broke-ass op way for the fun of it?

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
you do kinda keep going off on this.

edit: either way, i'm going to bed. this has been interesting.

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
you do kinda keep going off on this.
Off on what? Calling someone an asshat/fuckhole doesn't mean im "madbros" Saying it how it is. Tiny bit annoying, but a bit funny too, thinking i actually give a shit about the rating system lol

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You can also grief well collectively. You wouldn't be the first group to do so.

For example, I once witnessed a bunch of people with the same clan tag all go medic and uber each other and nobody else repeatedly.

How is this griefing? As long as they are trying to accomplish the goal of the game mode, who is to judge who medics heal and uber?

`hawk

Mildly Menacing Medic
the post vanished. twitch.tv/akissingbooth hopefully will be streaming some gw2 stuff. come check it out.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
twitch.tv/hawk
i got really excited for a second thinking that you had records of pubstomping or you and your team lollercoasting in mumble or something while you were on opposing teams.

my heart has been broken

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is setting a bad precedent. If I am playing with my friends doing well, and the other team rage quits, will I have to worry about being banned?

There are many groups that come into the Chicago Badwater servers (you usual spot) and do well together and sometimes cause ragequits. I felt like rage quitting when this first started happening to be. I fought through it and tried to get better.

This reminds me of when a losing team complains that a winning team ran-up the score. The classic response by the winning team is to say, "get good enough to stop us."

Unless I do not have all of the facts, this seems like people are complaining that good people are playing on 'their' server.

If you don't want 'good people' on your server I humbly request that you find a Lotus Clan server.

Edit: I have played with these guys a couple times. And yes, they are TOTAL ASSHOLES!! But being an asshole is not against the rules.

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
This is setting a bad precedent. If I am playing with my friends doing well, and the other team rage quits, will I have to worry about being banned?

There are many groups that come into the Chicago Badwater servers (you usual spot) and do well together and sometimes cause ragequits. I felt like rage quitting when this first started happening to be. I fought through it and tried to get better.

This reminds me of when a losing team complains that a winning team ran-up the score. The classic response by the winning team is to say, "get good enough to stop us."

Unless I do not have all of the facts, this seems like people are complaining that good people are playing on 'their' server.

If you don't want 'good people' on your server I humbly request that you find a Lotus Clan server.

please read around page 5, find a poster named SeraisVic, that kind of explains why we are bitching about forcing server emptying.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
i lied about going to bed, i guess.
i'm just echoing myself here. we don't empty servers, we leave before it happens. we also make the move to losing teams when we can, because it makes it more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.