• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
alright, so. a group of friends & myself (we've all got the ` in our names) have been playing on the dustbowl/2fort servers for a few weeks, maybe a month. i ended up donating for 3 of us, we met a handful of interesting people, it was generally a good time. generally. we get called clanstackers a lot, even when there's only 2 of us on the server, leads to irritation.

so one of us logs in tonight to find out he's been banned for 6 months for griefing. whoa, hang on. so we check the rest -- yep, all banned for 6 months for griefing. even the ones that weren't playing there last night! i'm really curious as to how we were griefing, because this reeks of personal vendetta by the admin that banned us.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Before anyone gets their panties in a knot, I'm the admin that told Crimsony to do the 6 month ban. Based on what other witnesses and admins told me about your clan, I asked Crimsony to issue the bans. So if you want to talk to anyone, you'll have to talk to me.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
there is no clan. i don't get it. it's just 4 people with similar names that know each other. hell, 2 of us just started to play tf2 fairly recently, too!
& witnesses to what? us playing tf2?

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
There have been several reports that you and your friends were "pubstomping" on our Dusty server. One of them told me that there was a rival UGC team that frequented the server, so you and your friends decided to attempt to drive them out. As a result, the entire server tends to empty out because of your actions.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
my net went out! typing from my phone, whoops.

#1, our intent was never, ever to empty the servers. really? that was something that was assumed. we came on to play video games! if we just wanted to empty the servers, why would I donate to support them?
#2, rival ugc team? nope. not in the same division as either kgb or kcb, & even if we were, why would we follow the members to a pub? we aren't that mean. :/

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well, I can't really explain it without ranting, so I'll make a list.
1. They've been banned in the past for map exploits by rue.
2. They've been suspected of aimbot, crit hacking, being bots themselves.
3. They join the server when it's full and clanstack teams, forcing the other team to A. Face a spam of crits stickies, or B. Rage quit. Normally people choose B.
4. Their sole intention has been to empty the server, they leave when people rage, then rejoin when people come back.
5. They chose Texas Dustbowl because it was home of the UGC team KGB. They ended up driving the regs and team away by their constant bullshit.
6. They are all alt accounts, give me five minutes I can pull up their mains.
(There's more, but I feel like I'm ranting anyways.)

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
my net went out! typing from my phone, whoops.

#1, our intent was never, ever to empty the servers. really? that was something that was assumed. we came on to play video games! if we just wanted to empty the servers, why would I donate to support them?
#2, rival ugc team? nope. not in the same division as either kgb or kcb, & even if we were, why would we follow the members to a pub? we aren't that mean. :/
Nobody ever told you the name of the local UGC team.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
it isn't hard to guess when you see with people with kcb or kgb in their names. or when you know the highlander community.

`monkey

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well, I can't really explain it without ranting, so I'll make a list.
2. They've been suspected of aimbot, crit hacking, being bots themselves.
(There's more, but I feel like I'm ranting anyways.)

????
how exactly are we bots? and how is being SUSPECTED of hacking a bannable offense?

Doctor Hoom

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hey. I regular the Texas Dustbowl and would see them every couple days.

For the longest time I thought one of these guys who mained Demo and then rigged some computer program to have a continual pocket Medic. He'd follow him, heal solely him, and uber solely him without any inclination to the rest of the team. Sure, I guess it could be just a Medic who is devoted to whoever he's pocketing, I watched this go on for over an hour and essentially turning a 24 man server into their own personal co-op without helping their own team, except by scoring a victory if it happened. I honestly thought it was incredibly strange that a Medic would stick to one person for an hour or more. Even when I say I'm going to "pocket" other players or regulars, I still make an effort to heal other people.

Edit: Going over the account, it was Birdy pocketing Monkey for that time.

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
also, yeah. we got banned for a day for using a door glitch on second stage. once. haven't done it since, no ex post facto please? & yeah, everyone complains that people hack. we don't.
& again, we never intended to get on & empty the server. we usually left before that, or jumped on the losing team. stop making things up.
also, yeah, I pocket. but I heal everyone when I med. & since when is pocketing a friend a bannable offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.