• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
From what I can see in this seven page mess of a thread...

You guys were griefing collectively. You guys are repeat offenders that just happen to have skirted by admin attention thus far. You have numerous complaints and have emptied Skial servers numerous times. PLUS you caught the attention of Risen Demon, who's very zen with his bans and tends not to go overboard.

illallowit.jpg

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
I'm saying you being frustrated at what you perceived them doing isn't helpful. you played 1000 point sessions. You must have been there for a goddamn age, did you notice every person that left and rejoined during those sessions? :-/ hell, if you recorded a demo of one of the sessions for proof that would be helpful in this situation. Right now to me it just sounds like you're pissed at people that didn't make you feel good about tf2, and you got so pissed over time that you just bailed completely.

ive played 2000 point sessions, and actually yes, more or less i can remember most if not all the people from those sessions, ive SEEN them do it, nothing i perceive about watching them do it a couple of times. As for recording those sessions, i would but i dont think i would keep them very long as 20hour long anything-videos get rather large. As for being pissed at them? Not at the people themselfs no, but at what they started doing as a group? yeah im going off of what i last saw of them doing. which was what they where accused of, so i chipped in my 2cent and apparently having an opinion is against most everyones moral code since i disagree with everyone else here and say the ban should stick, am i asking for a longer/perm ban? No im just saying it should stick, if not drop a month or two, but thats up to the admins, and we normal people dont have all the info they would have. So what we say at this point has no real impact on what happens as long as we dont have video proof. But all ive done is say ive seen them do it and said the ban should stay, apparently that makes me a shit person to you guys.

`monkey

Scarcely Lethal Noob
i still don't understand how a demo + med combo constitutes as griefing. if there's a new definition of griefing, please, let me know what it is.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
From what I can see in this seven page mess of a thread...

You guys were griefing collectively. You guys are repeat offenders that just happen to have skirted by admin attention thus far. You have numerous complaints and have emptied Skial servers numerous times. PLUS you caught the attention of Risen Demon, who's very zen with his bans and tends not to go overboard.

illallowit.jpg
Repeat offenders of what and what do you mean by numerous complaints and where is the proof for emptying servers multiply times?

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Can I just ask, what are they doing that kgb are not doing? why is one team/clan/group allowed to play in unison and not another?

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
playing well together = griefing collectively?
well put.
You can also grief well collectively. You wouldn't be the first group to do so.

For example, I once witnessed a bunch of people with the same clan tag all go medic and uber each other and nobody else repeatedly.

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
Can I just ask, what are they doing that kgb are not doing? why is one team/clan/group allowed to play in unison and not another?
its not that they are playing together, thats fine if a tiny bit unfair to pubbies, its that they followed kgb/kcb members onto our servers and more or less herrased them by causing all the regs/pubbies to quit the server via pubstomping constantly. They still did it after the kgb/kcb members left, and made playing on a couple of the skial servers a fucking pain because of it.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You can also grief well collectively. You wouldn't be the first group to do so.

For example, I once witnessed a bunch of people with the same clan tag all go medic and uber each other and nobody else repeatedly.
But that cause really has nothing to do with what they are doing those people you just mentioned were hurting their team and not really playing, While ' are just trying to play together usually only two at the same time while also helping their team

`birdy

Mildly Menacing Medic
we didn't stalk kcb, how much clearer do I have to be about this? bold? italics? all caps? your assumptions are getting extremely fucking annoying.

also yeah, that's griefing. only we never did anything like that. just played the game.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
its not that they are playing together, thats fine if a tiny bit unfair to pubbies, its that they followed kgb/kcb members onto our servers and more or less herrased them by causing all the regs/pubbies to quit the server via pubstomping constantly. They still did it after the kgb/kcb members left, and made playing on a couple of the skial servers a fucking pain because of it.
see I played while they were play quite a bit on both twofort and dustbowl and never found them to make playing a pain or seen them "pub stomp"

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So, it falls within the sucking the fun out of the game definition of griefing.

There's competitively playing, even on a pub. Come on US21 and play with Grabovski and you'll see. He and some others on there are competitive and play extremely well. However, at no point do they drive people off the server or ruin the fun for the group as a whole.

There's the line.

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
see I played while they were play quit a bit on both twofort and dustbowl and never found them to make playing a pain or seen them "pub stomp"
I'm not saying they always did it no, there was one or two times i saw them just play, yes. but the majority of what i saw from them was pubstomping and forcing a server to empty.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, it falls within the sucking the fun out of the game definition of griefing.

There's competitively playing, even on a pub. Come on US21 and play with Grabovski and you'll see. He and some others on there are competitive and play extremely well. However, at no point do they drive people off the server or ruin the fun for the group as a whole.

There's the line.
And I say they never crossed that line I just think they got caught at the wrong time or people are just bending the situation to their liking by saying they caused the server to empty

Status
Not open for further replies.