[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Could you imagine how mad NFTG was when they lost that round? If it had happened to us i would of been fucking pissed.
I didn't notice that was double overtime the first time around. Doubly impressed XD
Really wish I had caught the STV cast now, they must've been going wild.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Wolf, the script is legal, its one of the scripts that technically are, but its currently banned from pug.nahl, so I expect it will be banned next season.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
What a friendly team to be sub in... : )
it just annoys me. They claim they were so disorganized because of the subs and that made their team a mess that game. Then claim they want to play us again with their full team.

It is just one of the worst excuses.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
it just annoys me. They claim they were so disorganized because of the subs and that made their team a mess that game. Then claim they want to play us again with their full team.

Where are you seeing this? UGC forums?
I saw it.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Apologize and say 'Oh, you were playing with people that aren't a part of your team? I didn't know you were using ringers. : ( "

if they reply just say something like 'Oh goodness, just, I would expect people on your roster wouldn't be such strangers to your team that the whole thing falls apart because of them'

and then gently link them to this

tumblr_birdie.gif

Reactions: DrRuelel

Gwor

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Apologize and say 'Oh, you were playing with people that aren't a part of your team? I didn't know you were using ringers. : ( "

if they reply just say something like 'Oh goodness, just, I would expect people on your roster wouldn't be such strangers to your team that the whole thing falls apart because of them'

and then gently link them to this

tumblr_birdie.gif
We've been over this 100 times. When people say anything, we say "damn, we were really lucky to win that game." Please stop making asses of yourself on the UGC forums.

Edit: That wasn't directed at you Giildy.