KewnTunes

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Lel we lost to yet another bad team because we were running quick fix and vaccinator and none of us wanted to play thursday nights for the rest of the season. On the last round everyone suicided for me and I build level 3s. It twas fun. yoloswagblazeit

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i dont see why leaving midmatch against mcb matters
its not like you would of won against them
gg good sportsmanship, I'm sure all the top gold teams want you on sheer virtue of you being so compatible with their own ethics.

Gwor

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
You only have to play Thursday once a season, after your first loss, then you're back to the Monday's schedule.
Not sure about your division, but in his that is incorrect. They would be playing twice a week until the end of playoffs. Probably because it's a lot bigger?

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You only have to play Thursday once a season, after your first loss, then you're back to the Monday's schedule.
In our division (NA Steel) the losers bracket has to play twice as often because new teams get added to the bracket every Monday. Where as the winners bracket only decreases. The losers bracket has to play twice as often to keep up with the elimination rate of the winners bracket.