CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Ehhh, a good pyro can make a difference. More goes into it than just m1m2. I will always say pyro has pretty simple jobs but it has a lot of them and fucking up one can spell doom for a push

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Uh, there's a big difference between a good pyro and a bad one. Even in higher tiers, an overly aggressive pyro can completely screw a match. A pyro that plays passive when needed and then plays aggressive for a period of time, is waaaay better. And that kind of gamesense isn't easy to get.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I literally can't tell if my team is being retarded, or they just want me to have an awful season, but I may not stick with these guys.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The soldier and engie abandon me on the flank, my demo only shoots at the combo, and NEVER aims the other way, and they don't give any constructive criticism.

It's like a constant 3v1, and I keep getting shit on.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Our team had to forfeit becuase the other team is a bunch of retards.

But, I made UGC add a rule
3.8.1 Ping manipulation (also known as ping masking) - Ping manipulation of any kind is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to using console commands to alter the value of your ping.

This shall be known as the great KZ rule.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Lost 4-1. They had a fantastic scout who literally carried. Our main scout left us too a half hour before so that never helps. But, we can come back from this. We played well considering all things. Every round was close and if not for their scout we probably would have won.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Our team had to forfeit becuase the other team is a bunch of retards.

But, I made UGC add a rule
3.8.1 Ping manipulation (also known as ping masking) - Ping manipulation of any kind is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to using console commands to alter the value of your ping.

This shall be known as the great KZ rule.
that's actually really nice. Never have to play against an Asian sniper main again.

Also, if you suspect someone of ping masking, you can type 'ping' in console and it will give you the unmasked ping.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We played a sniper who was on an IP in china last season. Was not fun at all. But he did get banned so karma

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
that's actually really nice. Never have to play against an Asian sniper main again.

Also, if you suspect someone of ping masking, you can type 'ping' in console and it will give you the unmasked ping.

That's what we said but they have a UGC admin on their team who was enforcing the no ping masking.

We all know the advamtage of masking your ping to 1 on the scoreboard gives you...

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
That's what we said but they have a UGC admin on their team who was enforcing the no ping masking.
Oh wow, I didn't read your first post the right way. So you were accused of ping masking and the admin got mad?

No wonder ESEA players say UGC is a joke

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor

That's dumb. We had a TF2C admin on the other team who was doing the same thing, and I told him to remove it. No harm done. #GoldDrama Am I right?