Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Joined a server with him a while ago, was positively surprised! Very mature player, his voice can express authority on the server and he keeps the server enjoyable. +1 for Twilight, but why did you re-apply?

Some stuff happened at that time of my previous app that made me rethink as to whether or not I will be able to be a proper admin.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
+1 from Drum. You seem like you'd be a good admin.
Why you giving him rep after he said he can't be a proper admin? This is his second app and second time he is saying this in his app, it's clear that he is not responsible enough to be admin. Yeah he may be a nice guy but just doesn't have what it takes.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Why you giving him rep after he said he can't be a proper admin? This is his second app and second time he is saying this in his app, it's clear that he is no responsible enough to be admin. Yeah he may be a nice guy but just doesn't have what it takes.
I was replying to astir about the reason as to why I am re-applying, if you want to know the reason go to my AMA, and where is it the second time I said it on this app.

There I even reworded the post in question so that there wont be any confusion

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
I was replying to astir about the reason as to why I am re-applying, if you want to know the reason go to my AMA, and where is it the second time I said it on this app.

There I even reworded the post in question so that there wont be any confusion
Before you edited that it made you sound like you can't be proper admin and you need to cancel this one too

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
A -1 without giving a reason does a greater disservice to the person who gave it more than the applicant. Same with +1s.

If he doesn't want his -1 to mean much, he's free to not bother giving a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.