Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
wanna kinda you know
explain why you -1?
Not that he's an inept or retarded admin or anything, which constitutes the majority of apps these days; I just have a bad feeling about this one. Plus, I thought someone already filled the position for that server.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Not that he's an inept or retarded admin or anything, which constitutes the majority of apps these days; I just have a bad feeling about this one. Plus, I thought someone already filled the position for that server.
its the time that matters not the server

[S.I.B.] Wolf Princess Von Toto

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
if you look at the application page you can see some applicants got in within a couple months, others were like a year
I know experience isn't required but i'm sure in my case it helped me get in faster, but yea it can be anywhere from a month to a year. Really depends on the need within the timezone.

sov

Legendary Skial King
If we start letting man-children become admin, the next thing we'll know everyone on the server is going to have god-mode and do nothing but talk about the latest episodes of Ellen DeGeneres and what horses from a children's cartoon we'd like to court in a sexual manner.
What the hell? Man-children? This applicant is almost 22.What the hell are you even talking about, god-mode and lastest episodes of Ellen? Just shut up and -1 for real reasons

+1 from me all in all

Update: I feel like DanHack rating dumb on these stupid posts that people post. I completly why he know rated those dumb.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Does being admin for toxik's Terraria server count for anything cause all I do is summon bosses to fight?

|∞| hieiazndood

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Been playing with this guy for awhile. He always keeps a level head and plays positively. He's encouraged players to keep trying even when we get rolled in the servers, and he reminds people who sometimes break the rules accidentally what the server rules are. Upholds the server and is an all-around good guy (: +1

Reactions: Twilight

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Oh man I actually forgot about this
Now I don't feel nearly as bad about forgetting to +1 this weeks ago

+1, enjoyed playing with this dude frequently on Dustbowl. Was even a little sad when I thought he left before realizing he'd switched from TX to LA.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Joined a server with him a while ago, was positively surprised! Very mature player, his voice can express authority on the server and he keeps the server enjoyable. +1 for Twilight, but why did you re-apply?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+1 I believe I've played with him on the Dustbowl server. Very nice and courteous player, and if it helps, his chat logs are clean and he has some hell of some time ranked up on Skial servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.