Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Servers: 6:00 CST Dustbowl la 1/2 & Ny 1/2 and be there for awhile​
Time Zone: CST 6:00 pm - 3:00 Am​
Will you get mad if you lose admin: I won't be, I get the fact the there could be many reason as to why I might lose admin. I will however will defend myself if I feel that the reason I lost it is not justifiable, but otherwise I will just go back and play on the server.​
What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:12989035" 30 "obvious aimbot" NOT NOT FIXED Fixed
( This is what I will type in console: Thanks Google)​
Admin Experience: I do not have any experience in an admin for any other community nor game.​
Additional Information: I am 21, gonna be 22 in November. Right now I am in college, not sure what degree I am aiming for, but I know it will be in the engineering field. Obviously I play TF2 a lot, I am generally a nice guy unless someone wants to be heavy and just ruin my day. ( If you are on my friends list then you have at least heard me bitch about heavies many times) also hate friendly players, though from time to time I join in on the tomfoolery but that shit gets old fast. I like to read books, right now just re-reading the LOTR series. Not sure as to what else is need to be put.​

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You had my +1 before and you still have it.

Friendly/Generous - helps new players
Excellent Player and always contributing to teams
Active on forums and on Skial servers
Very calm and cool headed
Clean SteamRep
Clean chat logs

Just some of the things I take into consideration before giving my +1.

ЯS6 Augar

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
If we start letting man-children become admin, the next thing we'll know everyone on the server is going to have god-mode and do nothing but talk about the latest episodes of Ellen DeGeneres and what horses from a children's cartoon we'd like to court in a sexual manner.

Reactions: Blade D_Hero

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If we start letting man-children become admin, the next thing we'll know everyone on the server is going to have god-mode and do nothing but talk about the latest episodes of Ellen DeGeneres and what horses from a children's cartoon we'd like to court in a sexual manner.
And who are you again?

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor

This post will get every rating at least once. I know it.

Also, I remember you from when I was playing, was always awesome, +1

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
+1 kitties XD

Twilight's a super nice guy and a great player. He's always really helpful and generous, regardless of whether it's a new player or a friend of his. He's mature and pretty level headed, and in my opinion would make for a fine admin.

Just make sure you watch your spelling :3
Best of luck! c:

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1 kitties XD

Twilight's a super nice guy and a great player. He's always really helpful and generous, regardless of whether it's a new player or a friend of his. He's mature and pretty level headed, and in my opinion would make for a fine admin.

Just make sure you watch your spelling :3
Best of luck! c:

:mad: My spelling is fine I just tend to leave words out, because I say it in my head but don't type it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.