Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Usually I'm a pretty good spy, but I find it quite ridiculous how whenever I am playing spy, and as I soon as I sap a teleport, they turn around instantly and look at you and attack you. Especially the heavy bots, they seem to be instantly turn around if you sap something or uncloak behind, even from a far distance. Although I play engineer, lots of people on Goldrush have complained about this. I'll try and add a video of them or better yet, one of you guys can go at night when the Goldrush server is filled with bots and find out for your self.

Thank you so much for reading.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Skill has nothing to do with the reaction of bots, and I don't appreciate you insulting me in my thread when I didn't insult you at all. Thank you for reading.

Let me rephrase that so your poor little feelings don't get hurt.

"Perhaps you should look up some videos online, or play with real players rather than bots to raise your skill level. I am sure you are "l33t_noscop_MLG_5up3r574r" already but one can always get more talent within the game they play. Or, perhaps start your own servers and just leave Skial entirely. But i digress."

Fairnessplease

Let me rephrase that so your poor little feelings don't get hurt.

"Perhaps you should look up some videos online, or play with real players rather than bots to raise your skill level. I am sure you are "l33t_noscop_MLG_5up3r574r" already but one can always get more talent within the game they play. Or, perhaps start your own servers and just leave Skial entirely. But i digress."

First of all, my feelings are not hurt and I am a strong individual, both mentally and physically. You don't understand what I'm trying to say, I am a good spy and if you see me play in-game I am a decent spy as well, all I'm asking if it's possible to tone down the reaction time, but again, everytime I make a thread everyone just berates me, acts like I'm dumb, and twisting my words.

Also my feelings are not hurt, I almost never get triggered so don't talk about that.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I didn't say an engineer ignores it I said other players. Try don't notice things that don't pertain to them. For instance a sentry getting sapped that is 25 feet behind them.
I don't think that's really all that true either, in all my hours of Team Fortress 2 I've seen more help the Engineer than not.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
First of all, my feelings are not hurt and I am a strong individual, both mentally and physically. You don't understand what I'm trying to say, I am a good spy and if you see me play in-game I am a decent spy as well, all I'm asking if it's possible to tone down the reaction time, but again, everytime I make a thread everyone just berates me, acts like I'm dumb, and twisting my words.

Also my feelings are not hurt, I almost never get triggered so don't talk about that.

This clearly cannot be the case due to you requesting that they be "Toned down". Like i said, perhaps more playing with real players of a higher class level would benefit you at defeatin those much more skilled "bots"

Fairnessplease

This clearly cannot be the case due to you requesting that they be "Toned down". Like i said, perhaps more playing with real players of a higher class level would benefit you at defeatin those much more skilled "bots"

Again, with you insulting me. I am simply requesting that the bots be toned down, and just because I am a real player doesn't mean I have higher class, because I do. You never seen me play spy so you don't judge other people based on that, it's not really cool.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Again, with you insulting me. I am simply requesting that the bots be toned down, and just because I am a real player doesn't mean I have higher class, because I do. You never seen me play spy so you don't judge other people based on that, it's not really cool.

Just going by what you yourself are saying.

1. You say you are a good spy.
2. The bots are very low level skill to begin with.
3. Perhaps you are not as good as you think you may be.

I never have had any issues beating the VERY low skilled bots. Even at a class i have never played. hence i wonder why you cannot seem to defeat a simple bot.

Fairnessplease

Just going by what you yourself are saying. I never have had any issues beating the VERY low skilled bots. Even at a class i have never played. hence i wonder why you cannot seem to defeat a simple bot.

I am getting pissed off at everyone in this thread because no one is understanding what the hell I am saying. I don't care of I am very low skill or very high skill, all I am asking if it's f____ possible (the blank statement means I said the f word) to be TONED DOWN because their reaction times is way to fast. I can beat bots, but my ONLY ISSUES is their reaction time.

I am sorry I said the f word but I need to get my point across.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I am getting pissed off at everyone in this thread because no one is understanding what the hell I am saying. I don't care of I am very low skill or very high skill, all I am asking if it's f____ possible (the blank statement means I said the f word) to be TONED DOWN because their reaction times is way to fast. I can beat bots, but my ONLY ISSUES is their reaction time.

I am sorry I said the f word but I need to get my point across.

It is already VERY VERY low level skill as it is. Why should people that are good at the game suffer some someone whom might not be.

Fairnessplease

It is already VERY VERY low level skill as it is. Why should people that are good at the game suffer some someone whom might not be.

I am asking for their reaction time to be decreased dude, I don't care what their skill level is that. Their REACTION time AGAINST SPIES.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
A little off topic, but I have an issue with the bots having as much damage reduction as they do. It's really annoying to not kill a non-buffed pyro with 2 direct rockets at close range.

Fairnessplease

Perhaps if you played more with regular players your reaction time also might get better.

My reaction time has nothing to do with the bots reaction time against spies, you think I'm dumbe but I'm not. You keep going off topic and de-railing my thread when I specifically said multiple times that I have an issue with being a SPY and the BOTS REACTION time is fast when I UN-CLOAK.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
A little off topic, but I have an issue with the bots having as much damage reduction as they do. It's really annoying to not kill a non-buffed pyro with 2 direct rockets at close range.

Perhaps if you also played against real players you might get mire skill. Perhaps enough skill to kill such low level bots.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
My reaction time has nothing to do with the bots reaction time against spies, you think I'm dumbe but I'm not. You keep going off topic and de-railing my thread when I specifically said multiple times that I have an issue with being a SPY and the BOTS REACTION time is fast when I UN-CLOAK.

Well...no but...

Fairnessplease

Perhaps if you also played against real players you might get mire skill. Perhaps enough skill to kill such low level bots.

Perhaps if you actually listened to what I posted, then we wouldn't be arguing. My issue is with the BOTS REACTION TIME against SPIES when SAPPING or UN-CLOAKING.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Perhaps if you actually listened to what I posted, then we wouldn't be arguing, but because your glasses are to thick to understand what I'm saying I'll say it again. My issue is with the BOTS REACTION TIME against SPIES when SAPPING or UN-CLOAKING.

I don't appreciate you saying i have thick glasses and making it sounds like i am visually impaired. I have feelings too you know.

All i'm saying is you should maybe get more practice in because you seem to be the only one asking for the bots level to be lowered.

Fairnessplease

I don't appreciate you saying i have thick glasses and making it sounds like i am visually impaired. I have feelings too you know.

All i'm saying is you should maybe get more practice in because you seem to be the only one asking for the bots level to be lowered.

First of all I deeply apologize for saying your glasses were thick. I am also visually impaired to, so we have something both in common. I almost lost my peace, but I am back. I understand what your saying, but all I am asking for the reaction time to be lowered, that's why I asked some of the admins to address it and check for them selves.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
First of all I deeply apologize for saying your glasses were thick. I am also visually impaired to, so we have something both in common. I almost lost my peace, but I am back. I understand what your saying, but all I am asking for the reaction time to be lowered, that's why I asked some of the admins to address it and check for them selves.

I'm sorry i don't accept your apology. I'm just too hurt to try to help you any more. I hope you get your lack of skill problem fixed.

Peace with you.

Fairnessplease

I'm sorry i don't accept your apology. I'm just too hurt to try to help you any more. I hope you get your lack of skill problem fixed.

Peace with you.

Same with you, hopefully we can share out deepest darkest secrets and braid each others hair once we become friends again.

On topic: I ask some of the admins to test this from a FAR distance when sapping/uncloaking and at a NEAR distance when sapping/uncloaking to get a better picture of what I'm saying. I'd take a video but my program is broken atm.