Contributor
null_zps77fa6fe9.jpg

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
We should balance the hormones in this topic with the opposite attraction:

I want a picture on hXcjedders penis so I can masturbate to it! <3

Saved the topic from a total breakdown!
You can thank me by donating cows, goats and chickens to my local farm.
I love how Johnny rated this post confusing.

"Huuuuh? But what about myyyyy penis?"

Sir Gooch P Tigglington

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
She's lesbian and she isn't going to fuck anyone you, Gooch. Not a single Skialer is going to get laid with Shula. With the possible exception of LadyP. That'd be really hot.

Doesn't she have kids?

She does, but they're imported from Bangladesh.

Cuz Shula is the only person besides LadyP and PsychoRealm who's breasts juggle when you slap them.

The sad reality is that if Shula ever revealed her breasts to Skial, there would be a worldwide earthquake from all the Skial users fapping.
I believe that the combined momentum we would achieve of the members furiously fapping to Shula's breasts could be converted to energy and power a big city for two whole years.

So in theory, Shula's boobs could be the very solution of making energy free and not created in a process that is harmful to the nature!

Agreed she even looks beautiful when she sleeps everynight I go into her house through her back door and I sit on the edge of her bed and stroke her soft shinny hair and sing songs to her to help her sleep the connection shula and I have is just magical

you're all gay.

Too much seamen on the poop deck?

Oh wow Johnny, time to go outside and meet girls that aren't lesbians.

I want a picture on hXcjedders penis so I can masturbate to it! <3

Reactions: sov

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
These kind of topics are why I am afraid of when my boy gets old enough to game and cruises the forums!!!! All in fun I know but will cause some questions for sure LOL!

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Nothing against Shula but she's just a girl on the internet. Who cares? Unless you're like 15 years old, it isn't a big deal. Plus almost everyone who is drooling over the image of their dick being inside of her wouldn't have the experience necessary to know what to do if it really happened.

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Nothing against Shula but she's just a girl on the internet. Who cares? Unless you're like 15 years old, it isn't a big deal. Plus almost everyone who is drooling over the image of their dick being inside of her wouldn't have the experience necessary to know what to do if it really happened.
...bu but I am 15...

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor

I think you are taking a lot of comments towards her as far too serious. She's a nice girl, she is cute, she eats carpet, hence we tease her.