Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
She's lesbian and she isn't going to fuck anyone you, Gooch. Not a single Skialer is going to get laid with Shula. With the possible exception of LadyP. That'd be really hot.

Sir Gooch P Tigglington

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I saw this on Tosh.O, therefore it's already old and unfunny

I get this a lot from people. I had never seen this video before I found it and posted it here to mock all the kids on Skial that creepily follow Shula around. :P

I don't watch TV so I sometimes miss out on the whole pop culture thing. I have no regrets.

Reactions: [YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I could imagine him saying that in the exact same monotone as he brutally murders someone.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
After watching this video I can say one thing with confidence. THANK GOD IM NOT THAT DOUCHEBAG.

hipsterci

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I feel scared to say anything romantic to my GF now, I mean I've seen extreme but...
Idk if this is old I feel touched. A bit lower than my shoulders too...
please help me.

guiz.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Cuz Shula is the only person besides LadyP and PsychoRealm who's breasts juggle when you slap them.
What do they juggle? clubs? small bags of sand? knotted handkerchiefs? and how many times have you slapped them?

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
The sad reality is that if Shula ever revealed her breasts to Skial, there would be a worldwide earthquake from all the Skial users fapping.