The sad reality is that if Shula ever revealed her breasts to Skial, there would be a worldwide earthquake from all the Skial users fapping.

I believe that the combined momentum we would achieve of the members furiously fapping to Shula's breasts could be converted to energy and power a big city for two whole years.

So in theory, Shula's boobs could be the very solution of making energy free and not created in a process that is harmful to the nature!

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Implying that you'd get anything to begin with. Isn't Psycho's girlfriend good enough for you?
She's his wife dumbass, and implying im after getting anything...
2M9aY.jpg

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I believe that the combined momentum we would achieve of the members furiously fapping to Shula's breasts could be converted to energy and power a big city for two whole years.

So in theory, Shula's boobs could be the very solution of making energy free and not created in a process that is harmful to the nature!

why just the boobs, i think she has the whole package going on. Pretty eyes, nice smile, great personality, and from what i can tell from the tree i sit in to watch her she has a nice ass.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
why just the boobs, i think she has the whole package going on. Pretty eyes, nice smile, great personality, and from what i can tell from the tree i sit in to watch her she has a nice ass.
Agreed she even looks beautiful when she sleeps everynight I go into her house through her back door and I sit on the edge of her bed and stroke her soft shinny hair and sing songs to her to help her sleep the connection shula and I have is just magical

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Oh wow Johnny, time to go outside and meet girls that aren't lesbians.

We should balance the hormones in this topic with the opposite attraction:

I want a picture on hXcjedders penis so I can masturbate to it! <3

Saved the topic from a total breakdown!
You can thank me by donating cows, goats and chickens to my local farm.

Reactions: Pinker-tan