Whitelist?

• Yes

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
am i whitelisted? ive collected a bunch of stuff but i cant build or place any blocks

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Still working on making the server stable first. Looks like something broke. Possibly the nether.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Once the server is stable, mind adding me to the whitelist? My name is still the same, Risen Demon

Roman

Banned
Contributor
No whitelist yet.

As for why no pirated clients, there's a bug/loophole with it.

Let's say you use a pirated version of Minecraft. You can use a fake username (like "Bottiger") and log in, so when the server detects the presence of user "Bottiger," he's given full admin access. By not enabling it, we're protecting ourselves. Otherwise, hell yeah, free Minecraft.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Ah, I see. Isn't there something to where you can tie an IP to a nickname? I was a part of 13-thirtyseven.com before they went legit. They had it to where if the nickname doesn't match the IP, they would log the IP and get insta-banned. If that's too much of a hassle, then I guess I can wait until I get enough money to...b-b-buy...minecraft *ouch*

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Or trade for it on the trade section of the forums. Make sure you use a middle-man.

Bottiger

Administrator
Ah, I see. Isn't there something to where you can tie an IP to a nickname? I was a part of 13-thirtyseven.com before they went legit. They had it to where if the nickname doesn't match the IP, they would log the IP and get insta-banned. If that's too much of a hassle, then I guess I can wait until I get enough money to...b-b-buy...minecraft *ouch*

I think there's a plugin for that, but I don't have much time to do minecraft stuff.

Or trade for it on the trade section of the forums. Make sure you use a middle-man.

I got scammed that way last time. Make sure the person has the email changed (if you even can) before paying them. Otherwise they can reset the password all day.

pkobalt

Uncharitable Spy
I say we deafault newcomers to "Guest" status, where they can work door, buttons etc, but not build or destroy, and we should let them warp.
And after they get accepted, we crak them up to "User" with permissions! This means NO NEW PLUGINS! W0000000000000000000000000000000T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: there is a way to rank up without a server reset, you just rank them up with a slash command, then /pr reload, BOOM! DONE!