• Yes

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Server is updating to 1.8 and moving to a new server as we speak.

New server will have 12GB of RAM (for now) and will support around 128 simultaneous players.

With such an influx of power, the question is raised about a whitelist. Do we want an open door, or do we need to screen the riff-raff?

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Well, so far we only have a total of 4 votes as I write this, and it's split both ways.

We need feedback!

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
Whitelist sounds good. Thinking I should give it a try, just re-dled minecraft on my comp.

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
can i get some basic commands, like /home and stuff, so i don't have to keep pestering doki for everything?

Gen.mcMuster

been playing on the server for a while now.

Doki and I built a Kinky sex FungeonTM and some other players got ownt by creepers whilst building the servers first town; "Skialingrad".

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Amazing. Need to build a giant Naked Snake statue to commemorate such a name. Much better than the original server's "Dicktown," named by yours truly.

Lycius

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I played on the server for a little, got attacked at the spawn by an asshole, and fucked in the ass by creepers, then rage quit. I would, however, love to be a part of Skialingrad next time I log in.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Well, it looks like the overwhelming majority want a whitelist.

All we need to do now is find a good whitelist system. There's two kinds of whitelists I know of:
  • Can't join whitelist - can't logon at all unless whitelisted
  • Can't build whitelist - can't... well, I'm sure you can figure it out.
If anyone has any suggestions about what kind of list you'd like to see, as long as it's compatible with Bukkit, I'll do my best to implement it.

Also, accepting admin applications. Post in the Admin Application subforum and include [MC] in the subject.

Gen.mcMuster

"Cant Build" would be best, so people can check out all of our awesome penis sculptures which would make them want to apply for the whitelist.

But at the same time I wont have to worry about them setting of all my TreebombsTM :troll:

Lycius

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Also, accepting admin applications. Post in the Admin Application subforum and include [MC] in the subject.

"Oh, cool, I could apply for adm- never mind, I would be a terrible admin." I wouldn't be on enough to do any admining anyway.