Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
I think it's sick that people are making fun of her, when they should be taking what happened to her/what she did as a life lesson.
A life lesson? No, not at all, there are 33,300 suicides in America each year. Personally I don't feel like sitting down to learn that many god damn lessons. There are only two people who I would care if they died, this girl, is not one.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Obviously you don't know shit. You suck too much dick to realize that we only heard her slanted story. There is a underworld. She could have gotten help and stopped being a bitch. No need to commit suicide. Your a fucking faggot. She is now with satan. Even though when people plead she's with the angels... she's not. hmm, satan doesnt deserve a capital.
Preaching on the intrawebs is a bad idea, man. It summons forth the logic hidden amongst all intraweb-dwellers.

๖ۣۜZaldarius

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Suicide is selfish, you end your trivial problems and throw bigger ones on the people that care about you, like your parents having to bury their child. Theres far worse shit going on all over the world than bullshit first world problems like bullying, suck it up, and if they dont like you, fuck em, you dont need their approval anyways.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Suicide is selfish, you end your trivial problems and throw bigger ones on the people that care about you, like your parents having to bury their child. Theres far worse shit going on all over the world than bullshit first world problems like bullying, suck it up, and if they dont like you, fuck em, you dont need their approval anyways.
This.

It's not hard to just not let opinions dent your massive ego.

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Not sure if
snapshot20120331.jpg

or
:p

Reactions: CiNiC
Status
Not open for further replies.