Status
Not open for further replies.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In her video she claimed she moved 4 times and went to 3 different schools. Every time this attention seeking cunt claimed to have been bullied.
Do you honestly think her tits resulted in her bullying? Cities away? That's total bullshit. Not EVERYONE had seen and it took a million expert pedos on 4chan just to find the pic.

You see, this cunt was subject to intense bullying (as she claims) not because of her tit picture. In fact, it had more to her being a bitch to everyone around her.

Newsflash faggot. Normal girls with nice bodies do jot get bullied for having nice bodies. Her tits would have made her a legend among the guys anyways.

You only get this snobby skanks side of the story. What you don't get is the types of things she did to become hated in fucking 4 different schools.

She goes into some detail about just what kind of scum she actually is. She talks about how she knew a guy was in a relationship and she STILL begged for the kids cum all over her famous tits. Then the next day the girl gets mad and beats the shit out of her.

In her story she calls this "bullying" she says she was so bad she layed in a ditch and then drank bleach.

Is this bullying? Does this event have ANYTHING to do with her tits?

Nope. That was just her being a stupid selfish attention seeking skank. As i said. You only get one side of the story. Her slanted version.

Generally. When kind people with who don't look weird or smell get treated great.

And people who are shit get treated like shit.

Pic related. Its her being a nice person and being loved.
8lSxQ.jpg
I don't know why the spoiler is being wierd
Copy Paste for your enjoyment

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Meanwhile in Pakistan, some 14 year old gets shot in the head for voicing a political point. Another gets acid thrown in her face for wearing yankee fucking bluejeans. Probably millions of other teenage girls getting gang raped and their faces cut and all kinds of heinous shit... they all stagger back to their huts and manage to hug their families and continue with their fucking lives. This cunt gets made fun of and its the last season of Gossip Girl, so better make a heart breaking video and drink a gallon of bleach rather than face the life that 99% of the human race would rip off their own genitals to have. Sad fucking story, boo hoo. Blame bullies? Is it bullies that have raise a generation of fucking pussies? Bullies are the last line of defense between having an entire nation of fucking babies that eat a bottle of pills every time somebody shatters the illusion that the fucking planet revolves around them. Grow the fuck up.
more copy paste on the subject

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have no sympathy for people who suicide, maybe I'm an asshole but I don't even have sympathy for the fellow who was recorded at the college campus performing gay acts by his roommate. That's not to say the roommate isn't complete scum, but if you feel killing yourself is a good idea, who am I to argue with you? I feel for anyone who might of cared for her and is suffering, but for her - who gives a shit, she just gave up on something that would of probably been forgotten about in a few months, good riddance.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Left this on the Steam profile of someone who had attempted suicide over intraweb bullies.
If you were ever once considering suicide, you're a weak person. People have gone through hardships worse than those you've gone through and they don't complain. People in Africa are dying of hunger and AIDS and you're sitting here killing yourself over people you don't even know? Apologize to your parents for wasting the money they spent raising you and just kill yourself now. You're not worth caring for.
At least this one finished the job.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I will say however many of these older people who say bullying is not an issue and it toughens you up don't realize how severe it can be. They grew up in an age where you went to school, the bully kicked your ass around the playground and you both went home after he took your lunch money. With the lovely world of facebook and cell phones the harassment can continue all night and off days of school. I do think that a lot more goes on than some of us can comprehend because most of us grew up at a point where myspace was just beginning - so it wasn't as extreme as this.

I do think we need more things in school to deter this type of behavior, it really is a constant, I read a ton of reports on it, you saw it with the infamous zangief kid, where instead of killing himself, he decided to piledrive the little fuck.

To interrogator's last post, I don't agree in the slightest, I don't think bullying is the last line of defense against anything, I think it's a horrid thing. Maybe its good to toughen some kids up, but while people in charge continue to turn their back and ignore whats directly infront of their faces, these scumbag kids are going to think they can get away with shit, this is how thieves and killers get born.

However, I deviate too much, my original thought stands, killing yourself is NEVER the answer and I have no sympathy for those that choose that path. My sympathy lies with the people who continue to drudge on day in and day out and have to be strong because nobody is there to help them.

Edit:
Skial: Racisms completely distasteful and making fun of suicide victims is cool.

I also wanted to address this but I forgot before I hit post, I bolded the part that's incorrect. Someone who is victimized gets conned, hurt, attacked by something out of their control, I hardly consider one who harms themselves or others a "victim." It's hard to be the person who executes the act and the victim at the same time. She made a decision it was a terrible one, but she certainly wasn't a victim. I don't mourn strangers, I mourn them even less when they make stupid decisions leading to their death. I didn't mourn Whitney Houston for shooting up, and all the years she ruined her beauty and amazing voice....I don't mourn stupidity if I did I'd mourn this entire planet.

Reactions: DaivdBaekr

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
This is so fucking stupid? Oh you got bullied? BIG FUCKING WHOOP. There are child soldiers in Syria who would kill, literally, to have that kind of life. But instead there over in fields with the military shooting at other kids. Personally, I think this person is a bitch. Sides' too many people in the world.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Sometimes the events leading up to a suicide are the direct response of something happening to them, like a rape, or death of a family member, losing ones job, or even something as trivial as bullying. Or hell maybe its for life insurance to support their poverty ridden family. Yes its dumb that that person had to result to killing themselves on sometimes the most simplistic things, but its still a waste of perfectly healthy human life. If you look at if from the most narrowest of viewpoints as in suicide from bullying and not more legitimate and serious problems,of course you're going to dismiss these victims as weak. I don't think it's right to criticize people for their lack of strength. Not everyone is built the same way, has the right tools, or is strong enough to deal with their own issues. I pity them, wish there was a way they could have lived, but I don't outright reject them for being weak or stupid people. They made a huge mistake and their heightened emotions got the better of them. And just to be clear, It still makes you an asshole for making fun of a dead girl.

I'm not going to pretend I feel no compassion for these victims. They needed help and didn't either get it or didn't get the right kind.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
However wrong the choice she made might have been, that girl was a human being. People making fun of her after commiting suicide are without a soul. She didn't make the right choice, she could have done something much better for herself, but she didn't.

This girl isn't evil, she made a bad mistake, everyone does. She couldn't live with getting bullied, so she chose this path instead. At least have the morality to not insult the poor thing. She didn't do anything to deserve getting made fun of beyond the grave.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Sometimes the events leading up to a suicide are the direct response of something happening to them, like a rape, or death of a family member, losing ones job, or even something as trivial as bullying. Or hell maybe its for life insurance to support their poverty ridden family. Yes its dumb that that person had to result to killing themselves on sometimes the most simplistic things, but its still a waste of perfectly healthy human life. If you look at if from the most narrowest of viewpoints as in suicide from bullying and not more legitimate and serious problems,of course you're going to dismiss these victims as weak. I don't think it's right to criticize people for their lack of strength. Not everyone is built the same way, has the right tools, or is strong enough to deal with their own issues. I pity them, wish there was a way they could have lived, but I don't outright reject them for being weak or stupid people. They made a huge mistake and their heightened emotions got the better of them. And just to be clear, It still makes you an asshole for making fun of a dead girl.

I'm not going to pretend I feel no compassion for these victims. They needed help and didn't either get it or didn't get the right kind.
If I wasn't on my phone right now you'd get a fucking applause gif.

Vidanjor

Gore-Spattered Heavy
it's really amusing that these cunts are really really addicted to attention that even they can kill themselves to get attention. LOL :trollexcited:

Reactions: iRepLebs

Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I bet if she was a chubby nerdy guy, everyone here would be crying about how an "injustice" it was and sympathize with what he dealt with.
But I guess because she's a pretty little girl, it's totally cool that she killed herself because she's a lying slut that deserves it.

Imho, it's sad when any young kid ends their life. They're ending their existence. Game over, man. Sure, you can look at suicide as something that's selfish or stupid, but if you're suicidal, you're not thinking right and suicide sounds like the best option to end that hurt you're going through. I'm sorry that this girl was harassed and had to move around to get away from crap or if she started that drama, that she didn't get the support from her family and friends to stop the bad behavior. I think it's sick that people are making fun of her, when they should be taking what happened to her/what she did as a life lesson.

This also doesn't really belong here. :|

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I bet if she was a chubby nerdy guy, everyone here would be crying about how an "injustice" it was and sympathize with what he dealt with.
But I guess because she's a pretty little girl, it's totally cool that she killed herself because she's a lying slut that deserves it.

Imho, it's sad when any young kid ends their life. They're ending their existence. Game over, man. Sure, you can look at suicide as something that's selfish or stupid, but if you're suicidal, you're not thinking right and suicide sounds like the best option to end that hurt you're going through. I'm sorry that this girl was harassed and had to move around to get away from crap or if she started that drama, that she didn't get the support from her family and friends to stop the bad behavior. I think it's sick that people are making fun of her, when they should be taking what happened to her/what she did as a life lesson.

This also doesn't really belong here. :|
If it were a chubby nerdy guy, I'd still think he was weak and that nothing of value was lost.

iRepLebs

Trade Banned
It's a sin to commit suicide, do drugs, drink alcohol, have sex without marriage.. She did all of this, and probably even more. We only heard Amanda Todd's slanted story. But at the look of her pics, it looks like she's a mean bitch. She's now in the underworld with Satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.