Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Used up some of that left over dough and made some bread bowls. Reading through Ant's recipes made me want some corn chowder..So I dug out my old recipe and whipped up a batch.

I love using bread bowls, and that looks delicious.

Reactions: Shula

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'd post my pictures but I somehow lack the basic function of every instagram hero, I'm terrible at taking pictures of food.

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
tumblr_mwdekgP3B01sfptkeo9_250.jpg

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Figured since Thanksgiving is tomorrow I might as well share this cranberry sauce recipe.

1 bag of cranberries (I use the Ocean Spray bag of them.)
8 oz. of dried cherries
1 diced peeled pear
1/4 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 cup of water

Throw the water in a pan and dissolve the sugar in it. Then throw in everything else and cook until the cranberries get nice and mushy. Stir frequently.

This is probably my favorite cranberry sauce ever.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You're also 100% inboxing me the recipe for that cake because I'm making it for Christmas. I will post pictures of a much uglier cake on my first attempt.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Ditto. You'll find most of my recipes include "handful" as a measurement. It's how everyone in my family has always cooked...it's one of the main reasons I hate baking because its too exact. That and I don't have a mixer.
But what about people who have little hands? :c

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
~LE EVANFLEW KEBAB SANDWICH~

--ingredients

-2 pita breads
-lots of canned corn
-some canned pea
-ketchup
-ham
-mustard
-slices of bellpepper
-slices of tomato
-bits of onion

--doing this stuff

--sauce
put a cup of water on a cooking pan and let it boil then put slices of bellpepper tomato and onion, keep mixing it till it smells, if it dont smells then just drie it out and put on a pot and you are good to go

--bread
stuff both pita breads with canned corn and pea, some ketchup and mustard, and if you want, bits of ham

--sandwich
put the sauce and lots of bits of ham between both stuffed pita breads, and some ketchup and mustard

WARNING: HIGHLY NOT RECOMENDABLE TO EAT IT WITHOUT A PLATE AND A FORK

PHOTOS SOON