Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I've received some positive feedback from a few of my other threads and I've also heard a few others are interested in contributing as well. So here it is! Show me your tasty food treats whatever you are having for dinner.

I will lead us off. Today I made a pork shoulder roast in the slow cooker. It is pretty simple... just make sure to put the fat side up. A lot of people will tell you to put it on the bottom but in my opinion the fat melting and basting the meat from the top down makes the meat omg delicious. Sometimes I will also brown the meat off in a pan before transferring it to a slow cooker... but yeah... was lazy today.

Here it is with my spice rub on it and I put in just a tad bit of water so it doesn't dry out. I also have it resting on onion slices.

4W5c5.jpg

Halfway done... startin to look tasty.

Y1C61.jpg

And complete... fork tender falls apart.

9zuOm.jpg

I also made mashed potatoes and carrots as side dishes. The key here is tons and tons and tons of butter... I really think I was French in a past life.

mkXPc.jpg

It was pretty good. I think I underseasoned the roast a bit. Oh, I also made a Peach Cobbler the other night. It didn't turn out all that tasty =(.

YnjHK.jpg

CkXnn.jpg

And my next big project... fixing the deck.

tf49p.jpg

I should probably water the lawn too.

Ok. Too many pictures. Your turn please!!

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
your food has turned me off of eating my food why did you have to take such unappetizing photos I would say to try a different angle

Edit* I'm not saying your food is bad I just don't like the pictures of your food

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
your food has turned me off of eating my food why did you have to take such unappetizing photos I would say to try a different angle

Edit* I'm not saying your food is bad I just don't like the pictures of your food

Sorry. I am not a pro photographer. I will do better next time.

I'm not a pro chef either. But I always like to see what others are making or eating. Perhaps I'll post some photos of some of my memorable meals from my fave restaurants instead.