hooplah523

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
tumblr_mnldy7Mb9D1rl0ylgo1_1280.jpg

chocolate covered star fruit :3

Toxik

Contributor
I forgot I had some Stoneware, so I put it to some use and made some rustic bread.

bread.
Oh my god.
Take my medals.
All of them.
As a Breton/French in the U.S, bread this delicious looking is insanely hard to find, and I don't have time to make it :(

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Oh my god.
Take my medals.
All of them.
As a Breton/French in the U.S, bread this delicious looking is insanely hard to find, and I don't have time to make it :(

I hear ya. I have to go across the bridge to Canada and go to the Italian market to get decent bread, cheese and certain meats. My grandma taught me how to make bread at a young age, so I guess I am lucky that way.

Reactions: Toxik

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There's no pretty pictures, but I am in the process of compiling most of my recipes onto a google docs, so if anyone is ever looking for ideas: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_7BCp0b3Tp_Q1U0aEZqZUNYNDQ&usp=sharing

As I said, it's a process that I'm working on, so it'll be cleaned up and tons more shit will be added, I just have to put them on the computer in general in the first place. If I may recommend the macaroni and cheese or lasagna, those two are generally raved about :D

Reactions: Shula

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
There's no pretty pictures, but I am in the process of compiling most of my recipes onto a google docs, so if anyone is ever looking for ideas: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_7BCp0b3Tp_Q1U0aEZqZUNYNDQ&usp=sharing

As I said, it's a process that I'm working on, so it'll be cleaned up and tons more shit will be added, I just have to put them on the computer in general in the first place. If I may recommend the macaroni and cheese or lasagna, those two are generally raved about :D

Ohh you just made my evening. I love recipes and I am running out of room for my cookbooks.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ohh you just made my evening. I love recipes and I am running out of room for my cookbooks.

Haha yep. As I said, it's going to constantly get updated. Started doing this when friends were asking for various recipes of the random stuff I've made for them and didn't feel like copy and pasting stuff, so now I just link them to this. It's going to eventually be pretty with folders and such, but I'm lazy.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
My cookbook consists of cooking something, then throwing something else at random into it and seeing if it works. It usually doesn't.

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
My cookbook consists of cooking something, then throwing something else at random into it and seeing if it works. It usually doesn't.

You can find real gems by doing that though.

I rarely measure anything exactly unless I am baking (less room for error)

Reactions: Antamania

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You can find real gems by doing that though.

I rarely measure anything exactly unless I am baking (less room for error)

Ditto. You'll find most of my recipes include "handful" as a measurement. It's how everyone in my family has always cooked...it's one of the main reasons I hate baking because its too exact. That and I don't have a mixer.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I have seen this thread and it has been here for a year and a half, practically. I have never posted in it. I shall now.

tumblr_mo5o93PnS61r3d9b6o1_500.gif

TYBG