Winner of Big Game XLVIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sov

Legendary Skial King
I really want Seattle to win but i have a feeling the Denver may pull off the win.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Peyton has to win this. He needs to cement his legacy right in the heart of the world(well, asshole of the world cause New Jersey). A second ring not only puts his career over the top, but it would cap off one of the greatest comebacks of all time and the greatest season by a quarterback EVER. This may be his last shot and he better use to its fullest.

sov

Legendary Skial King
I want Seattle to win but as i said before, I think Denver May win and Peyton has to end this season with a Super Bowl win.

Seattle is doing good so far, 5 minutes into the game.

sov

Legendary Skial King
There's a monkey or chimpanzee in a zoo and he predicted the last 5 super bowl winners and got it right. He voted Seattle.

So if you every want to place bets on Super Bowl winners trust the monkey not CDAWG

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
There's a monkey or chimpanzee in a zoo and he predicted the last 5 super bowl winners and got it right. He voted Seattle.

So if you every want to place bets on Super Bowl winners trust the monkey not CDAWG
If I get this right you owe me 10 bucks

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Denver is putting on a great tutorial of "what not to do in the Superbowl." I just cringed on that fumble.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Oh let's not get ahead of ourselves. Peyton is a superb QB. If anyone can come back it's him. I'm hoping for a great second half.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If there is one QB to make a comeback it is Peyton Manning, not saying for sure they will win but it wont be a skunk

GG manning you had a nice season

Last edited: