Winner of Big Game XLVIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sov

Legendary Skial King
Great Seahawks game today. Good works guys.

Next year Chicago Bears and Dolphins confirmed

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Good defense stops good offense. I had Seattle since the last thread, so I'm happy c:

And apparently the Seahawks have both of the Manning brothers' numbers. At least Peyton managed to avoid a shutout o:

Halftime show was great, but I was confused at first why Bruno Mars was singing Give It Away until Kiedis came out @_@

Reactions: sov

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Aye, my luck was shit this year. First half of the season I was right in most of my picks then when the Eagles got hot my picks went cold.

Congrats Seattle. You guys played brilliantly and are well deserving of the title.

To Denver, a drafting of a quarterback is in your future.

One last thing I want to leave here: SarcasticWisdom said we should start a Skial Fantasy Football league next year. Who would like to join?

sov

Legendary Skial King
Aye, my luck was shit this year. First half of the season I was right in most of my picks then when the Eagles got hot my picks went cold.

Congrats Seattle. You guys played brilliantly and are well deserving of the title.

To Denver, a drafting of a quarterback is in your future.

One last thing I want to leave here: SarcasticWisdom said we should start a Skial Fantasy Football league next year. Who would like to join?
me

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I didn't know who I was going to cheer for until I started watching. Then my inner Patriots fan showed up when the Broncos flubbed right away and it never looked back. Thanks 'Hawks, watching you completely destroy the Broncos was so very very pleasant.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
RHCP are still rockin it.
Bruno Mars is still sexy.
Broncos did bad.
Seahawks were unstoppable.
Only good commercials were the yogurt ones.
/Superbowl

Reactions: sov

Metal Gear Awesome <skial>

Legendary Skial King
Couple of bets.
Good thing you weren't him.
h8383DA3E

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
You know the real winner here is the "crazy" guy who bet that the first play of the game would be a safety. Not so crazy now is he?