Winner of Big Game XLVIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
32 teams started the year with a dream: Get the Lombardi Trophy and a ring to become immortal in the Football Legacy. We are now down to 2 teams. One is a team led by one of the greatest Quarterbacks of all time trying to win another ring and close out the greatest year a QB has ever had. The other is the new kids who have the toughest defense in the league. Led by forgotten gems, these boys are young and have the nuttiest crowd. However, the 12th man cannot help them this time.

On Sunday, the gridiron will decide who is the best. One is immortalized while the other festers waiting for their next opportunity.

Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos.
1193792-seahawkslogosmall.jpg

Denver_Broncos_by_jake1423.png

Peyton Manning vs. Russell Wilson.
1359859421_1297_pm.jpg

Wilson,Russell*304.jpg

Demaryuis Thomas vs. Richard Sherman.
Demaryius+Thomas+Philadelphia+Eagles+v+Denver+9oRfE4-14Lkl.jpg

richard-sherman.jpg

I ask you, humble viewers of the sport, one question: Who you got?

Last edited:

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Gonna put in something interesting: This Super Bowl(per DVOA) pits the Best Offense of all time against a Top 10 Defense of all time!

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
It's gonna be denver. Russell Wilson's good, but he's still a little green behind the ears to take on Peyton.

Last edited:

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you live in Indiana it's like a cardinal sin to not cheer for Manning, Broncos all the way.

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I honestly think that a defense has never existed that could hold this bronco's offense back. Bronco's all the way, 33-17

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I honestly think that a defense has never existed that could hold this bronco's offense back. Bronco's all the way, 33-17
Wonder how they lost 3 games....
Seattle's defense is just vicious. Pats lost because they couldn't get any pressure on Peyton; and when you don't, he'll pick you apart. But when you rush him, he's as human as the rest of them.